Hangars with open doors?

Thread: Hangars with open doors?

Hangars with open doors?

There is no shortage of scenery available for MSFS2020 (both freeware and payware), but what seems to be missing are hangars with open doors. I have seen some nice looking RAF base sceneries, but all the hangar doors are shut. Does this have something to do with design complexity? It would be so cool to be able to taxi out of one of those bunker type hangars! NC

The payware Meigs Field mentioned in another thread has a starting point inside a hangar, and I think I've seen others. I suppose it just depends on how much effort the developer wants to put in. From what I can gather, just because you can see something from the outside doesn't mean you can see it from the inside. Some buildings you take the drone through just vanish when you're inside them.
    Thermaltake H570 TG Tower
    X670 Aorus Elite AX motherboard
    AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

Not a military one but my Kopaida scenery includes a hangar with open doors but the start point is just outside:

Of course it can be done, as Tom says a bit more effort is involved but the effect, especially in MSFS with its lighting is amazing.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails uLh8p7I.jpg  

Members who have read this thread: 0