NEW Eurofighter Typhoon in the Marketplace

Thread: NEW Eurofighter Typhoon in the Marketplace

NEW Eurofighter Typhoon in the Marketplace

20.00$ and available now

please do not take this post as an endorsement of the model - I am only relaying that it is available.

Apparently even at 20 bucks there are concerns about its quality / fitness for MSFS
    Last edited by heywooood; January 21st, 2021 at 18:23.
    enter..the Sandman

visit Heywood Planes - YouTube

The cockpit is... imaginative.

Exterior's a bit more reality-oriented.

It does go Mach 2, which is interesting since the flight model video Asobo released today mentions that Supersonic flight support is coming later this year. Not sure how the Eurofighter is doing that.

I got and the F-15 today and definitely feel like the F-15 feels more real. But I've flown in an F-15 and I haven't flown in a Eurofighter, so maybe the FBW does make it as nimble as it is in MSFS.

If you go into it looking at is a a fun way to go really fast, you can have fun in it. It's definitely not "study-level." :-)

If it can go to Mach2, then it's probably using the Legacy flight model, isn't it ?

Quote Originally Posted by Daube View Post
    If it can go to Mach2, then it's probably using the Legacy flight model, isn't it ?
    No, it flies on the Modern model. It's progressing in the right direction. Canopy and pilot figure still look like FS2002. Flight Model is, meh! Cockpit needs some work cause it's an FPS killer but...yeah, it will get there. The developer is pretty proactive in improving it.

Quote Originally Posted by Daube View Post
    It seems they figured out Mach 2 sometime before I did, and must be using the modern flight model otherwise it could not be sold on the MS Store, as you say.
    I wish I had enough time to finish writing everything I sta...https://www.facebook.com/DC-Designs-2156295428024778/

Quote Originally Posted by DC1973 View Post
    It seems they figured out Mach 2 sometime before I did, and must be using the modern flight model otherwise it could not be sold on the MS Store, as you say.

Yup, does fly mach 2 but the visual model (especially canopy and pilot figure) leave much to be desired plus a plethora of other issues.

If this is the same model that can be purchased at Simmarket, they do regularly update the model.

Members who have read this thread: 0