1U1_Moose Creek - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1U1_Moose Creek

Thanks Ed.........the Bushawk flies just fine in Prepar v4.5 & v5.1

sidler

Quote Originally Posted by sidler View Post
    Thanks Ed.........the Bushawk flies just fine in Prepar v4.5 & v5.1

sidler
    I agree, it flies great in FSX as well, but I'm used to being able to look to the left and visually see the flaps extension or at least the wing. You can't do that with the Bushawk because the airplane is designed with the pilot sitting higher than the top edge of the window so you have to bend down low enough to see out the window if you want to look back to the left. Basically take a Cub, a Pacer, any high wing airplane and you can easily look left and see the wing. The Bushawk isn't that way and for me it takes a real getting used to to enjoy an otherwise beautiful Bush Plane.
    USAF Retired, 301st Fighter Wing, Carswell AFB, Texas
    My SOH Uploads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...erid=83&sort=d

Current System Specs:
    FSX/Accel | Windows10 64bit
    Motherboard: MSI760GM-E51(MS-7596)
    CPU: 3.9GHz AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core | RAM: 16GB DDR3 1333
    GPU: NVidia GTX 970 (4GB GDDR5)

Quote Originally Posted by falcon409 View Post
    I agree, it flies great in FSX as well, but I'm used to being able to look to the left and visually see the flaps extension or at least the wing. You can't do that with the Bushawk because the airplane is designed with the pilot sitting higher than the top edge of the window so you have to bend down low enough to see out the window if you want to look back to the left. Basically take a Cub, a Pacer, any high wing airplane and you can easily look left and see the wing. The Bushawk isn't that way and for me it takes a real getting used to to enjoy an otherwise beautiful Bush Plane.
    My CT206H Stationair from Carenado is like you described above. A truly stunning aircraft otherwise.
    I have mine set up to see comfortably out the front, and only about 40 or so feet through the left hand side window - the top bar of the side window is essentially at eye level.
    As real as it gets, I guess.
    Cheers, MZee ...

W11, Ryzen 9 7950X3D, GeForce RTX 4090 AERO OC, ROG Strix X670E-A Gaming, G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5-6000 CL30 AMD EXPO 32GB (2), Kraken Z73 360mm, Lian Li UniFan SL120 V2 (10), Samsung 990 PRO PCIe 4.0 NVMe 2TB (4), MEG Ai1300P, Lian Li O11D XL, Logitech Z906 5.1, T16000M FCS HOTAS, Xbox Controller, Acer Nitro XV282K 4K UHD LED.

All white "Arctic" build.

Members who have read this thread: 1