CS Herc

Thread: CS Herc

CS Herc

Takes some fiddling but boy it looks and flies great while still giving good immersion (lights, smoke, sound!). Dated model and paints (2008 ish) look good in 64 bit with Active Sky and some (tomato) shaders.

Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

Hi
    Do you recall where the repaint came from? Looks great
    Warren

Looking almost real! Great model
    Best regards, Manfred.

Beauty of a repaint for a civ Herc. Still a classic, just wish LM would've updated the model and removed some of the old bugs.
    Fly Navy/Army
    USN SAR
    DUSTOFF/ARMY PROPS

No bugs now having combined the LM files with some from my FSX Captain Sim install and using P3Dv4.5. Had to search around to find the right model for the stretched L-100-30.

Repaint is by Dave Sweetman. He also did the same one for the standard size Herc. They are at avsim and flightsim. He also did one for Southern Air Transport but it's not available anywhere. If anyone has it please PM me.
    Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

He also did one for Southern Air Transport but it's not available anywhere. If anyone has it please PM me.
    Never mind - LOL - I decided to make my own version. Good for CIA ish missions . .

Members who have read this thread: 0