Junkers Ju 52/3M (FSX/P3D native)

Thread: Junkers Ju 52/3M (FSX/P3D native)

Junkers Ju 52/3M (FSX/P3D native)

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category P3D / P4D Add-Ons - Military aircraft

Description: FSX native version of the freeware Junkers Ju 52/3M by O.Fischer. Tested in P3Dv4.5 but should work in v5 and FSX. Included are a pair of Luftwaffe repaints by Hanaw Hax. Model conversion by Bulbbulb2. Oversight and cfg editing by InDeepSchit.

Brought to you by Bulbbulb2 and InDeepSchit

Contact me at indeepschit1@gmail.com (if you so desire)

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Junkers Ju 52/3M (FSX/P3D native)
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Update: Added two Ju-Air (Rimowa) repaints by Peter Lorimer and implemented model fix by Erich Von Stroheim that eliminates prop disk shadows in FSX.

Icon5 Ju 52

Quote Originally Posted by InDeepSchit View Post
    Update: Added two Ju-Air (Rimowa) repaints by Peter Lorimer and implemented model fix by Erich Von Stroheim that eliminates prop disk shadows in FSX.
    Will the actual download contain these update? Other thing: I cannot download from SOH at he moment. Always get this message when trying to download - whichever item: "C:\Users\admin\AppData\Local\Temp\reM+aRo6.zip.pa rt konnte nicht gespeichert werden, weil die Quelldatei nicht gelesen werden konnte. Versuchen Sie es später erneut oder kontaktieren Sie den Server-Administrator." I asked for help, got a first answer, but does`help.

Members who have read this thread: 8