I May Actually Buy This One

Thread: I May Actually Buy This One

I May Actually Buy This One

https://secure.simmarket.com/airwort...and-case.phtml

It's also on the Marketplace, so that's where I'll go to get it. There's a thread on their official FB page that says they're about to release an update that fixes a few issues, including windsocks that point into the wind. I think I can live with that until MS vets the update and gets it uploaded.

I've often thought about buying sceneries like this, but then I keep thinking that I'll only fly to them one or two times in a year. This is different. With my predominant mindset of flying "air taxi" flights, this will make shuttling passengers in and out of TNCM and around the Caribbean very nice!
    Thermaltake H570 TG Tower
    X670 Aorus Elite AX motherboard
    AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

Hi,

Have it, great scenery. Note the update is already released last year. Version 1.3 is the latest (AWD_TNCM-V1_3_MSFS).

Flown TNCM <-> TFFJ a lot of times. Also note the TFFG airport (French side) is also very nicely done!

Marcel

If you got his one from the Marketplace, check your Content Manager. They've finally gotten the updated files there. Even though they had v1.3.x at the retail outlets, MS still had v1.0.0 with the reversed windsocks. I contacted the dev's and they resubmitted the update. It only took MS 2½ days to get the update online!
    Thermaltake H570 TG Tower
    X670 Aorus Elite AX motherboard
    AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

Members who have read this thread: 1