Tower objects in middle of taxiway....

Thread: Tower objects in middle of taxiway....

Tower objects in middle of taxiway....

Ok.

I helped a friend of mine finally get P3DV5.1 installed this evening. He is in North Carolina, and doesn't have internet. His installation is vanilla. No addons yet. He just sent me a screenshot of KSGJ St. Augustine, FL. On his pc, his scenery shows tower objects in the middle of a taxiway (his screenshots look grainy as he took it with his cellphone of his monitor)

towers by retnavycpo, on Flickr

However, on my pc, the scenery looks ok. The towers are there, but not on the taxiway. Any help? Advice? Thanks, NC

towers KSGJ by retnavycpo, on Flickr

Coastie Dolphins/Spartans CG_1976's Avatar
    NC, both my Default P3DV4.5 and 5.1 look like yours. With Art Poole scenery no issue's, Orbyx doesn't have any KSGJ in there Global. Most puzzling??

AMD FX 8-Core Black 4.2Ghz, 8G Ram 2TB HD, W8.1 pending W10, ATI R5 2G X2 Crossfire
    http://www.canadianarcticfse.com/

Quote Originally Posted by CG_1976 View Post
    NC, both my Default P3DV4.5 and 5.1 look like yours. With Art Poole scenery no issue's, Orbyx doesn't have any KSGJ in there Global. Most puzzling??
    Thanks for checking. As always, there will be a answer somewhere for this! NC

I looked on both v4.5 and v5.1 and the radio towers are to the side of the runway in both.
    The Coast Guard used to fly the E-2C out of St. Augustine in the late 1980's.

What is that big chunk of concrete (for lack of better idea what it is) showing in his image towards the top
    of the image by the asphalt area? It doesn't show in your image or on my system. Perhaps in installation is not so "vanilla"?

Members who have read this thread: 0