Returning team member, you will LOVE This!!

Thread: Returning team member, you will LOVE This!!

Returning team member, you will LOVE This!!

Hello.

It has been a while since I posted. But I assure you I've been extremely busy.

As many of you know this, but the Cr1 team consists of only me. Well that is now changing. I have brought in a very close friend and together have come to a written agreement that we are very pleased with. We're both very happy to be back together as the legendary team we once were and will become again.

With saying this I would like to announce that Graham of VB planes is now back in cr1 as a full-fledged partner in everything that cr1 designs for flight Sims.

I would like to say I'm extremely excited to be back with my super good buddy and to be back doing what we love to do, that is working together and building the most insane planes you'll never see. Work will be commencing very soon and we will support all Microsoft flight simulators from FSX to msfs and 3D prepared.

With our combined efforts and talents from being in the community for over 21 years each and our knowledge of flight Sim and its community and the needs in the community I am very confident that you will be extremely impressed without a doubt at what cr1 software will be putting out soon.

We would like to thank everyone that has supported us through the Simtech years and on into the Cr1 years and we will strive to deliver the same over the top quality that you come to expect from us and we are very happy to be back in the community and striving for the top once again. Small steps climb huge mountains we are at the bottom of a huge mountain but we will conquer it!

Thank you all and look to our YouTube page and our website for more information on our upcoming projects.

Thank you!
    Cr1-Software.Ltd
    www.cr1-software.com

Your source for fine Flight Simulation enhancements!

This is great news! Still flying some of your great models from the past. Please be so kind to give the link to your YouTube movie, I'm very interested in your new efforts!

hertzie

Tommy
    Windows 7 Professional 64 bit, 16 Gigs Ram
    Cooler Master HAF 932 Tower
    ASUS P7P55D Deluxe
    Intel Core i7-860 Lynnfield Quad-Core 2.8 GHz LGA 1156
    ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB 128-Bit GDDR5
    SCEPTRE 27"
    WD Black 1 TB
    ASUS Xonar DS 7.1
    CORSAIR K95 RGB Platnum XT, PBT double-shot keycaps, Cherry MX Blue
    Logitech M510

Excellent news!

That's great news, and welcome aboard Graham! I have quite a few VB planes in my CFS2 hangar and I look forward to seeing what you gents come up with in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by hertzie View Post
    This is great news! Still flying some of your great models from the past. Please be so kind to give the link to your YouTube movie, I'm very interested in your new efforts!

hertzie
    Will do, right now we are sorting out which planes to build. Probably finish the big upgrade to the Ford and add a few new civ/bush planes that we have almost done then full into the WW2 stuff. We will be primarily a ww2 team. We will post the news as it happens to our site or the YouTube channel. It wont be to long.
    Cr1-Software.Ltd
    www.cr1-software.com

Great News!

That is super! Wishing you all the success in the future.

Funny, We were chatting away and gathering all of our planes, Together we both have roughly the same amount of planes each to throw into the cr1 pot... we either have them 75% done or made for other sims or companies.
    I have around 76 planes, Graham has around 80 or so... So now the thing is ...we will not live long enough to build them all at the level we will be at so its like this, Tom to Graham " Hell man I just want my Do 335 and two others, after that you can call the planes we build...I'm happy with what ever..." Graham replies "Yeah Mate... that will do...."

LOL!
    Cr1-Software.Ltd
    www.cr1-software.com

WWII ? That screams 2 of the most ignored aircraft, the Doolittle B-25C and the P-39 Airacobra. Fingers crossed.

Mal998, are you in CFS2 mode when you mention the Doolitle B-25? I have somewhere on my kit one [possibly more] of the aeroplanes used in that raid, plus a mission of it. Is this any help?

Graham.

Sorry Graham, haven't used CFS2 in a dog's age. These days I don't do much flying but when I do it's still FSX for me. Over time there have been lots of teases for the B-25 and the P-39 but none ever brought to fruition. Maybe this time. One can only hope.

Members who have read this thread: 0