Hello.

It has been a while since I posted. But I assure you I've been extremely busy.

As many of you know this, but the Cr1 team consists of only me. Well that is now changing. I have brought in a very close friend and together have come to a written agreement that we are very pleased with. We're both very happy to be back together as the legendary team we once were and will become again.

With saying this I would like to announce that Graham of VB planes is now back in cr1 as a full-fledged partner in everything that cr1 designs for flight Sims.

I would like to say I'm extremely excited to be back with my super good buddy and to be back doing what we love to do, that is working together and building the most insane planes you'll never see. Work will be commencing very soon and we will support all Microsoft flight simulators from FSX to msfs and 3D prepared.

With our combined efforts and talents from being in the community for over 21 years each and our knowledge of flight Sim and its community and the needs in the community I am very confident that you will be extremely impressed without a doubt at what cr1 software will be putting out soon.

We would like to thank everyone that has supported us through the Simtech years and on into the Cr1 years and we will strive to deliver the same over the top quality that you come to expect from us and we are very happy to be back in the community and striving for the top once again. Small steps climb huge mountains we are at the bottom of a huge mountain but we will conquer it!

Thank you all and look to our YouTube page and our website for more information on our upcoming projects.

Thank you!