NAS Chase Field

Thread: NAS Chase Field

NAS Chase Field

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FSX Scenery

Description: This is a freeware scenery package for NAS Chase Field for FSX:Acceleration. Before downloading, please download the freeware T-2 and UH-1 models from Guy Diotte here in the library. Also, please download the freeware IFOLS Trailers from https://www.fsxcarrierops.net/misc.htm. These files are necessary for the scenery to display properly in the simulator, just install them into your addon scenery folder and activate them through the scenery library. Huge thanks to Falcon409, tgycgijoes for their help in creating this package, I could not have done it without you guys. Also, special thanks to Scott Hendrix for his freeware water tower models I included in this package.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit NAS Chase Field
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Looking Good! It just needs some AI traffic to bring life to it.

Does anyone know how to contact Katzunori Ito? I would like to whip up/share some AI traffic for Chase and use his T-2 model. (Converted to FSX Native)

Quote Originally Posted by edakridge View Post
    Does anyone know how to contact Katzunori Ito? I would like to whip up/share some AI traffic for Chase and use his T-2 model. (Converted to FSX Native)

Have you tried KzIT16643VTO(at)aol(dot)com

This guy?? Kazunori Ito

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kazunori_ito.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	55.3 KB 
ID:	80829
    Charlie Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and will eventually buy a new computer. Running a Chromebook for now!

Quote Originally Posted by edakridge View Post
    That would be awesome, thanks for offering! Glad you like the scenery.
    System Specs:
    Windows 8.1 64 Bit
    3.5 Ghz AMD 6300 processor
    2 Gb VRAM Nvidia 750TI
    8 Gb Ram DDR3
    1 TB hard drive

This guy?? Kazunori Ito
    Exactly! Thank You

Address was no longer active.

I will try for a couple more days to contact him. If I can't get in touch, I will write a disclaimer into my readme stating that fact.
    Last edited by edakridge; January 10th, 2021 at 10:07.

Members who have read this thread: 0