My first MSFS project - Kopaida airports

Thread: My first MSFS project - Kopaida airports

My first MSFS project - Kopaida airports

This is my first effort in MSFS, just posted here in the library. I have made these sceneries for FSX 10 years ago. They represent two fields in Kopaida plains 45 miles north west of Athens.

Ikaros Airport is a private field, no longer operation, hopefully to operate again under new management soon. It has a 2500ft asphalt runway with 09-27 heading, a small FBO/tower and apron. It does not exist by default in MSFS. The scenery gives it an imaginary ICAO of LGZZ.

Kopaida-Dimitra is a grass field 1.5miles north of Ikaros. It has a 2000ft grass runway as well as a hangar, an FBO/tower and space for RVs. It is hosting a free fall club, although different than the one depicted in the scenery which was active there 10 years ago but not now.

A small model aircraft field exists just 1km to the east edge of the Ikaros runway. It has a 350ft long runway, so a good challenge for STOL practice.

I have just converted the FSX sceneries and all my old objects to take advantage of the MSFS rendering capabilities and have not updated the locations at their current status. What you see is the situation 10 years ago.

Some shots of Ikaros:

Model airplane field (350ft lonf runway)

And some of the Kopaida grass field:

Very nice looking!
    Thermaltake H570 TG Tower
    X670 Aorus Elite AX motherboard
    AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

Members who have read this thread: 0