Replay for MSFS.

Thread: Replay for MSFS.

Replay for MSFS.

This has been out a while and shows quite a bit of interesting functionality.
    I especially like being able to go in and change the environment during replay.

On sale for a short period f time.

https://secure.simmarket.com/fabio-m...-fsx-p3d.phtml

I own this little program. Per the title of this thread I thought I would give the replay program a try in MSFS. I started MSFS to the home screen then clicked connect on the replay program. The results were instant shut down of MSFS. It probably uses SimConnect which could be causing the problem. So far no joy. Ideas?
    Regards, Tom Stovall KRDD

My mistake....

Ouch...

I placed the wrong link and should have given this one specifically for MSFS.

The version available is in beta with the full version sometime this month.

https://fsplayground.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Seahawk72s View Post
    Ouch...

I placed the wrong link and should have given this one specifically for MSFS.

The version available is in beta with the full version sometime this month.

https://fsplayground.com/

Thanks for the headsup. going to make video tutorials and trailers much easier to make. ( and more fun! )

My only concern is that I think that asobo/ms may see this and add an in game functionality. Sort of " Xbox users you can now go back and review your flight and even better share your experience with your fellow flyers on xbox gold and windows live ! ". Also depending on the file size of the playback functionality files... you could send it to people so they can check out your flight... that sounds creepy but it is sort of handy like we ask in P3d/fsx for saved flight files for start up issues now.

SOH-CM-2023
    Quote Originally Posted by pilto von pilto View Post
    Thanks for the headsup. going to make video tutorials and trailers much easier to make. ( and more fun! )

My only concern is that I think that asobo/ms may see this and add an in game functionality. Sort of " Xbox users you can now go back and review your flight and even better share your experience with your fellow flyers on xbox gold and windows live ! ". Also depending on the file size of the playback functionality files... you could send it to people so they can check out your flight... that sounds creepy but it is sort of handy like we ask in P3d/fsx for saved flight files for start up issues now.

Or Asobo/MS may see this as a reason NOT to spend the effort and $ to develop this feature of playback when the feature of playback already exists. I think there is a lot of interest in this as am I.

Replay functionality has been in development at Asobo for quite some time, it is one of the top features on the "Wishlist" feedback snapshot and has been for months. They have also discussed it in-depth in one of the monthly Q & A sessions. It will come, it's just a matter of when.

Members who have read this thread: 0