Strange forum behaviour

Thread: Strange forum behaviour

Strange forum behaviour

getting messages my post is too long or too short when replying to forum topics, Anyone else?

ttfn

Pete

Not so far! Seems normal!
    Charlie Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and will eventually buy a new computer. Running a Chromebook for now!

There has always been such a thing as a too short error message, like if you reply to a post with a one-word comment.

I've never known of a too long error message, and I tend to be overly wordy.

If you're getting those messages with posts of normal length, something must be amiss.

Hi Pete,

I know the "too short" message, the "too long" message I only know from my PMs. But I haven't seen or heard from anything out of the ordinary.

Cheers,
    Huub

its only there to show how "one line" of information or comment that some want to hate about it...

of course you cant expect to hit any other buttons than "ok" and you are sent back to enter more information..

this amount of text should allow you to post some more stuff...

its basically like your teacher in school... "you want to type up an essay but leave 4 pages empty?" why cant you move the info together,...???..

Members who have read this thread: 0