Morane-Saulnier MS225/MS226 released

Thread: Morane-Saulnier MS225/MS226 released

Morane-Saulnier MS225/MS226 released

Hi,

I am pleased to announce the availability of my latest model: the Morane-Saulnier MS225 and its naval version the MS226.
    It is a native P3DV5 model using PBR textures.

Some screens :

You will find it as usual on the "RoyaleFrenchNavy" site. It is a very easy and pleasant to fly aircraft which will allow you to learn about (or play with) landing on aircraft carriers such as the "Béarn" available on the same site.

JMC

Thank you for this nice aircraft.

Jan

Hi,

A presentation video over Brittany from the Lanveoc-Poulmic naval air base :

Direct access for full screen HD view.

JMC

Merci Jean Marie

So nice

Thank you

Roland

PS:As non designer- sorry- otherwise I would do myself

Potez 661 or 662 , or a jew Dew338 would be wonderful

Some screens :
    Just for info. I dont see it. Your post is empty . Thx for new model!
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Me too, but from my phone only. What is the problem? JMC

Quote Originally Posted by gastonj View Post
    Me too, but from my phone only. What is the problem? JMC
    I havent idea why but maybe you are using a server that blocks pictures from being displayed on other sites?
    You can use imgur for example (free hosting) or you can attach picture here, directly in your post. Just ideas.
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Gaston, you're awesome! So many interesting new planes to learn!

Hope you're considering doing some for MSFS (2020) when the SDK is a more mature.

This is a fun plane to fly. Thanks Gastonj for a very nice aircraft. It works great in P3D V4.5

I found it odd (and a surprise) for brake squeal from such a small aircraft. Beautiful artwork; very clever work with the cockpit switches and knobs used to start the plane.

Members who have read this thread: 1