Need help in verifying detail of scenery for a city....

Thread: Need help in verifying detail of scenery for a city....

Need help in verifying detail of scenery for a city....

Ok, I bought a addon lighting for Indianapolis. The only thing it does is add some cool night lighting. Ok so in their promo screenies, it looks like this downtown:

But when I took at look at downtown Indy in my MSFS, it looks like this:

Indianapolis is on the list of highly detailed sceneries, included with MSFS. ALL of the buildings in the Indianapolis that I see are generic. Crap. Please check Indianapolis and see what your Indy downtown looks like. I don't understand what's going on here. I have my settings at Ultra, for what all that makes a difference. NC
    \
    It is SUPPOSED to look like this!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails circle on scenery addon.jpg   My downtown Indy.jpg   n6mjis6txsi51.jpg  

FOUND the solution to the problem !

I did some internet searching for a answer, and the culprit was my data was offline. I remember getting a popup message while in the sim that my data was turned offline (can't remember the reason), but I never bothered to go back and check the settings. NOW I know what happens when the data is offline!!!

Sorry for the "false alarm"!! Hey, it's a never ending learning experience!! NC
    Last edited by Navy Chief; January 3rd, 2021 at 20:26.

Members who have read this thread: 0