Supermarine 224

Thread: Supermarine 224

Icon22 Supermarine 224

Has anyone converted the J R Lucariny Supermarine 224 a 2004 model made in 2008, to work in CFS2? This would be great for CFS2. Or does anyone know of a CFS2 somewhere. Check it out and let me know. Thanks and Happy New Year.

Icon22 Finally Got one

Quote Originally Posted by Marty View Post
    Has anyone converted the J R Lucariny Supermarine 224 a 2004 model made in 2008, to work in CFS2? This would be great for CFS2. Or does anyone know of a CFS2 somewhere. Check it out and let me know. Thanks and Happy New Year.

I found a model in CFS1 and converted it to CFS2. Thanks.

Icon22 Finally converted it

I finally got it converted but, having a problem with the Dp. it looks like it has guns on the side of the fuselage and in the wings. I don't know what the weapon load is. It is one good looking aircraft. I tried the DpEditor and did not work it out. I am not a hand with this program. if any one can help, because I really need it. I am still trying to find a Ar-80 and Ar-76 these are some interesting aircraft that a old friend was a pilot in back in the 30's

Greetings, could any one help this thread? At the worst there'd be two chaps who'd be well happy for the assistance.

Graham.

The model from Les Stone on simviation? Also there is a FS2004 model by JRLUCARINY
    "Let Being Helpful Be More Important Than Being Right!" Some SOH Founder.

Icon22 Thanks for the information

Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post
    The model from Les Stone on simviation? Also there is a FS2004 model by JRLUCARINY

I got both of the models. What I am interested in now is the AR-80 a new fighter in 1934 and a trainer. Another one is the AR-76 one is on a Topflightsimulation but I tried every thing but sending up smoke signals. No answer. NCGent in Wilmington North Carolina seems to have some connection to this aircraft, but sadly no Answer. I guess I am just out of luck with this one.
    Thanks for all of your Help you have been GREAT.

Marty

Looked at the flightsimulation forum in regards to that AR-76. You will notice that the post about being on his website is from 2010. Looked all over for the plane and using his NCGent “nom de Guerrero” and his FS name of grey resulted in beg. Results. Seems he was the only one to do it and never uploaded anywhere else.
    unless som of the guru’s here volunteer to help you may be out of luck on this one.

I did it!

Maybe you found it at Simviation or Flightsim. If not, I can recover it and upload here!

Cheers

Pepe

Promisse is Promisse

Attachment 81771
    Attachment 81772

Attachment 81773
    Testing it. I never upload this beast. I found it in one of my project's folders. New airfile and Win 7 safe panel using Hurricane gauges. The VC is horrible! Maybe someone really competent can do a better one.

Cheers

Pepe

Lucariny's Supermarine 224 just uploaded

You can find it here.

Attachment 81863

Lucariny's Supermarine 224

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category CFS 2 Aircraft - British

Description: The Supermarine Type 224 was an inverted gull-wing monoplane fighter aircraft designed by R.J. Mitchell at Supermarine in response to Air Ministry Specification F.7/30, which sought a fighter for introduction to succeed the Gloster Gauntlet. It was powered by the Rolls-Royce Goshawk engine, which used an experimental evaporative cooling system, and problems with this system, combined with its disappointing performance, led to it being rejected, a contract for production aircraft eventually going to the Gloster Gladiator. It is nevertheless notable because R.J. Mitchell learnt lessons from its failure that were to contribute greatly to his success with the Supermarine Spitfire.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Lucariny's Supermarine 224
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Members who have read this thread: 0