Piaggio / FW P.149 released (ATSim)! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Piaggio / FW P.149 released (ATSim)!

Danke, Jankees

Hey Jankeed,
    I followed you instructions in the readme. s Made it numer 9 in the Aircraft.cfg file. sd dod tje auto Json. it won't show the livery in the List for the Piaggio. Edit 2: I figured it out. re did the procedure again and it worked this time. Thanks.
    Last edited by firerx; December 29th, 2020 at 12:54.

I found only one P.149 in the US, but in a nice paintscheme I think

jk10524

jk10517

jk10529

jk10525
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Quote Originally Posted by jankees View Post
    Ooh, I like that one! I'll definitely download that. Thanks for the repaints, Jankees! Really enjoying the P.149D and MB-339 repaints you've posted.

variation on a theme:
    jk10545

jk10541

jk10540

jk10546
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.

Quote Originally Posted by jankees View Post

jk10524

jk10517

jk10529

jk10525
    There's at least a couple... Here's two (one is in a state of partial rebuild as of this post) https://www.aircraft.com/aircraft/13...wulf-fw-p-149d

SOH-CM-2024
    When is AT Simu;lations releasing the Paint it to this beauty. It's a treat to fly.

Cazzie

While I wait for an answer from the official support account for the aircraft, I thought I would check with you folks here.
    I purchased the FW today, got the download link and key in a separate mail after about 15 minutes.

On the main site it said the download size was about 1Gb. My download reports as finished after 571kB.
    The installer starts and gets to the window where you enter the product key.
    Then it starts to copy files for a bit and then stops with an error indicating missing files and exits.

How big was your download file ?? Is it really 1Gb ??

Thanks
    Sunny

Shows 570,837KB on my drive. So they must have been rounding up.

Not sure about your error. Check your drive space on both your drive with your Temp folder (usually C and hte destination drive? Try putting it on the same drive you're installing to?

Thanks for the info....file size is the same.
    I do have a new folder for the FW-149D in Community and it looks like a complete aircraft.
    Not sure what is up with the error messages....I guess I'll just load the sim and see what works and what doesn't

Cheers
    Sunny

playing with bare metal, what do you think?
    jk0296

jk0300

jk0308

jk0311

jk0318

jk0319

Looks great Jan, keep up the good work. You have influenced me to purchase this beauty.
    Regards, Tom Stovall KRDD

Quote Originally Posted by stovall View Post
    Looks great Jan, keep up the good work. You have influenced me to purchase this beauty.
    I do apologise..
    but thank you!

I sorted a few last details, and I've uploaded it, check it out, and if you like it, post a screenshot?

jk0358

jk0356

jk0360

Looks great, Jan Kees, and thank you for packaging it up stand-alone! I know you'd had some challenges with that working, so glad you got it sorted out.

Would love to get N149GG and a couple of the other earlier P149D repaints in stand-alone form (not to mention your beautiful Goose paints), if you end up doing any updates.

Thank you -- the silver looks great!

Quote Originally Posted by DennyA View Post
    Would love to get N149GG and a couple of the other earlier P149D repaints in stand-alone form (not to mention your beautiful Goose paints), if you end up doing any updates.
    Jankees, thanks so much for the updates! Just grabbed the P.149D drag-and-drop installs. They look great!

Do you plan to update the Goose paints to stand-alones as well?

Again, thanks a lot, Jankees! The P.149D with your paints is now my go-to sightseeing plane.

The geese maybe this weekend...

for now, work on progress on my next Piggi:
    jk0446

Cool on the Goose... I already used the old-style method to add those (beautiful!) paints, but it'd be nice to have stand-alone for when the Goose gets updated, and for the newcomers who aren't as versed in aircraft.cfg edits.

That WIP looks great! This bird looks so good in natural metal.

a bit more spit and polish and she's all set to take to your skies:
    jk0461

jk0465

jk0482

jk0488

jk0489

jk0495

give her a try, and as always, if you like what I did, I'd appreciate a screenshot...

Members who have read this thread: 0