Merry Christmas Everyone!

Thread: Merry Christmas Everyone!

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Merry Christmas!

Hope you all have a pleasant holiday with family and close friends.

- Ivan.

Merry Christmas, Folks!

I hope everyone is having a nice celebration.

Cheers,

Aleatorylamp
    "Why make it simple if you can also make it complicated?"

Hello All,

This was our Tree for this year (Artificial of Course).
    Normally it is set up a couple days before Christmas and stays up for pretty close to a month because it looks pretty.

This year it is already down and packed.....
    The Tree looked a lot nicer than it shows in this cell phone photograph, but it was the only chance I had to take a photograph because I had to run an errand and it would not be there by the time I got home.

We have some construction for an addition at our House and the wall behind the Tree will be getting a rather large hole punched into it for a doorway to the addition in a day or two. This new addition for an office is the only room in the house that is actually insulated in any way.... Interesting how older houses were constructed.

- Ivan.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tannenbaum.jpg  

Happy New Year Everyone!

Happy 2021.

Hope everyone had pleasant New Year's Celebrations!

Today we had quite a pleasant day with just the immediate family and Grandpa joining us for a late but rather elaborate lunch.
    Lunch was Hot Pot with Lamb and Beef and veggies, tofu, vermicelli and a few things I could not identify.
    After that, everyone just relaxed and Grandpa fell asleep for a while.
    Everyone was reasonably well fed and it was a very relaxing day.

Temperatures outside are at the freezing mark and there is supposed to be some freezing rain, but the roof and brick work on the addition are all completed, so the structure is pretty much weather proof. The remaining work is indoor finishing work after which the builders will connect it to our house by punching a hole in my living room wall.

- Ivan.

Members who have read this thread: 0