I am gathering files to send my friend in North Carolina for him to install in his new PC He doesn't have internet, so after he bought P3DV5.1, I downloaded it for him, but also want to include some of the freeware Naval Air Station sceneries. I'm trying to make sure they work before sending them. The problem is that most, if not all of those sceneries were originally made to work with FSX, and never updated. The two main problems are runway textures, default buildings showing, along with new buildings, or AI traffic doesn't follow the taxi lines and travel straight across the grass; things like that. I have never learned how to modify AFCADs or convert traffic files. Heck, I am doing good to successfully install aircraft and repaints without any issues.

The "wish" list of what I would really like to get working properly! Having AI traffic would be nice, but if I can just get the base and runways looking ok, with static aircraft parked, it would be enough for me! If any of you have these sceneries looking ok in P3DV5.1, please let me know? Thanks, NC

The following all have at least one or more of the problems I mentioned.

NAS Cecil Field KVQQ
NAS Fallon KNFL
NAS Patuxent River KNHK
NAS Roosevelt Roads NRR
NAS Whidbey Island KNUW

NAS Lemoore and Oceana look ok so far.