Snow Covered Roofs?

Thread: Snow Covered Roofs?

Snow Covered Roofs?

The first snow fall of the year in the US northeast yesterday inspired me to release the WOFF Scenery Sheet that I did to put snow on the rooftops of buildings in full snow winter. But as I went to take a screenshot, I realized it was lacking. I know it doesn't cover all buildings, but I suspect I've missed some roofs in it. If someone is up for it, could you please take the image below and indicate (with a red x or circle or something) the roofs I've missed and post it back here and I'll use it as a guide and go back to my original and alter it before I release it. If no one's up for it, that's fine.

If you're not in a hurry I'll five it a go in the next couple of days.

Cato said "Carthaginem esse delendam"
    I say "Carthago iam diu deleta,sed enim Bellum Alium adhuc aedificandum est"

SOH-CM-2020
    For the avoidance of doubt, you could provide the sceneryobjects.xml and the scenerysheet.xml that match the texture sheet in question. The scenerysheet.xml says what profile each texture has. It looks as though each texture is twice as wide as it is tall, unlike the stock textures which are square.

From a quick superficial look at the bottom of the main block of textures are some buildings that look as though their rooves have been missed. Then on the bottom row of the sticking out bit of the texture sheet, the second building in from the left looks like it has a roof that has been missed. However when I copy the texture and try to magnify it I can't get a crisp image so it's hard to tell what is what.

If the names are the same as WOTR, then the first lot I am looking at are FrFarmHouseGable01Double.dds FrenchTownGable01Double.dds FrenchTownGable02Double.dds

But I'm guessing!

Yes; David has said partially what I was thinking. It's actually very hard to work out what is what, given that it's a 2D flattening out of 3D objects.

Cato said "Carthaginem esse delendam"
    I say "Carthago iam diu deleta,sed enim Bellum Alium adhuc aedificandum est"

Members who have read this thread: 0