Pensacola's Naval Aviation Museum aircraft pictures

Thread: Pensacola's Naval Aviation Museum aircraft pictures

Pensacola's Naval Aviation Museum aircraft pictures

Here ya go. I have had a disc of all these pictures for years. 189 of them! I thought you guys might appreciate seeing them. Enjoy! NC

https://drive.google.com/file/d/18C0vKQntFu0s8DwCsgwQyhe3MrIiffWE/view?usp=sharing

Great pics and museum. Got to visit for a short time a few years back. Violent storm knocked the power out for have the time I was there. Still, more than worth a day trip from Mississippi while visiting friends there.

Regards and thanks,
    slacker

Wonderful pics. Even had one of the L-8 gondola. Thanks very much Chief!

Brian

Anyone with an interest in Naval Aviation history has got to visit the museum in Pensacola. Be prepared to spend at least a full day, there's so much to see. I did a full day, spent the night at the Navy Lodge down the street, and came back the following day.

Quote Originally Posted by TARPSBird View Post
    Anyone with an interest in Naval Aviation history has got to visit the museum in Pensacola. Be prepared to spend at least a full day, there's so much to see. I did a full day, spent the night at the Navy Lodge down the street, and came back the following day.
    Totally agree! The Naval Aviation Museum has no admission charge. It depends solely on donations, and is amazing! There is even a restaurant inside that is a faithful reproduction of the Cubi Point Officers Club Lounge. Its walls are covered with squadron plaques from various time periods, and the bar has USN and USMC helmets on a shelf. Just SO cool, and it is fun for me to locate plaques from squadrons I was with during my career. The food is great! The museum has a research library too. You could easily spend two days there.

NC

So fortunate to be stationed in P-Cola and the ability to visit the museum weekly, plus the Blues practice when in town!
    Fly Navy/Army
    USN SAR
    DUSTOFF/ARMY PROPS

Sulphur,South West Louisiana in the good'ol USA
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for the info. This will be a nice outing for the wife and i . I was in the Navy in the early 80's and love Navy aircraft. The toughest combat aircraft are in the Navy/Marines !

Quote Originally Posted by sixstrings5859 View Post
    Thanks for the info. This will be a nice outing for the wife and i . I was in the Navy in the early 80's and love Navy aircraft. The toughest combat aircraft are in the Navy/Marines !
    What was your rating, and where stationed? NC

Members who have read this thread: 0