Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1FTS.png 
Views:	17 
Size:	411.9 KB 
ID:	82004

Posted to flightsim.com

Andy

Icon9

She has been in development for some time, but finally she got her permit to roam the virtual skies.
    I will release a FSX version very soon, but the MSFS2020 version is further up the road.
    The flight dynamics is made by a real Hunter and T.4 pilot, and I think it is a joy to fly.
    So... last November there was mention of a version for FSX. Can I assume this is no longer in the works??
    -- WH

If at first you don't succeed, try, try,try again. ... or go read the manual.

Quote Originally Posted by WarHorse47 View Post
    So... last November there was mention of a version for FSX. Can I assume this is no longer in the works??
    The FSX version is ready, but I put it on hold for a while due to the MSFS2020 release. Now that the conversion bonanza has cooled of a bit, I will make it available. The model will be distributed with the original 4096 texture set, but 2048 and 1024 is provided as an option. As a legacy product it will just be delivered as a zip.

All upgrades from FSX or P3D to MSFS (when released), will be at a very reasonable price.

P3D PBR model will be made available soon.

Name:	PBR_P3D5_14.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	602.0 KB 
ID:	82024Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PBR_P3D5_15.jpg 
Size:	660.5 KB 
ID:	82025

Rotorhub

Quote Originally Posted by andy277uk View Post
    Last three repaints I'm doing

Macaws 1968:

Name:	Macaw68.png 
Views:	20 
Size:	846.3 KB 
ID:	82002

Macaws 1972:

Name:	Macaw72.png 
Views:	11 
Size:	888.5 KB 
ID:	82003

1FTS:

Views:	17 
Size:	411.9 KB 
ID:	82004

Posted to flightsim.com

Andy
    Very nice paints!

Rotorhub

Quote Originally Posted by rotorhub View Post
    The FSX version is ready, but I put it on hold for a while due to the MSFS2020 release. Now that the conversion bonanza has cooled of a bit, I will make it available. The model will be distributed with the original 4096 texture set, but 2048 and 1024 is provided as an option. As a legacy product it will just be delivered as a zip.

All upgrades from FSX or P3D to MSFS (when released), will be at a very reasonable price.

P3D PBR model will be made available soon.

Name:	PBR_P3D5_14.jpg 
Size:	602.0 KB 
ID:	82024Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PBR_P3D5_15.jpg 
Size:	660.5 KB 
ID:	82025

Rotorhub
    Good to hear. Looking forward to the FSX release.
    -- WH

If at first you don't succeed, try, try,try again. ... or go read the manual.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WarHorse47 View Post
    Good to hear. Looking forward to the FSX release.
    Great project, RH, and those repaints Andy are delicious.

Any feedback on how smooth FPS-wise this addon operates? There's no guidance on specific hardware requirements, so am curious how users have found this addon to perform on their system.

cheers,

dl

I have the JP and for me performance is excellent. The model is very efficient with drawcalls, there are no nasty coding bugs, event loops or content errors which could cause stutters. For the modest price you get an excellent, high quality aircraft which is real fun to fly.
    The only minor issue is the starter button which does not work. If you have some basic XML knowledge it is easy to fix that (or you can wait till the fix/update comes out).

Henk.

Edit: I have P3Dv5.1 on a Core i7-7700K / GeForce GTX 1070 / 16Gb RAM desktop.

Quote Originally Posted by delta_lima View Post
    Great project, RH, and those repaints Andy are delicious.

Any feedback on how smooth FPS-wise this addon operates? There's no guidance on specific hardware requirements, so am curious how users have found this addon to perform on their system.

cheers,

dl

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hschuit View Post
    I have the JP and for me performance is excellent. The model is very efficient with drawcalls, there are no nasty coding bugs, event loops or content errors which could cause stutters. For the modest price you get an excellent, high quality aircraft which is real fun to fly.
    The only minor issue is the starter button which does not work. If you have some basic XML knowledge it is easy to fix that (or you can wait till the fix/update comes out).

Henk.

Edit: I have P3Dv5.1 on a Core i7-7700K / GeForce GTX 1070 / 16Gb RAM desktop.
    Thanks Henk! Yours in an opinion I always happily enjoy hearing.

Yes, bought it after all, and it's a lovely mid 50s gem. Handles beautifully, looks very accurate and proportioned, and virtually nil fps impact. A great model, and supports a great cause. BTW - the fix appears to have come out - simmarket had both the installer and a fix/patch kit available for download.

Two thumbs up from me!

Thanks RH!

dl

Blog Entries
    Spent the evening having a grand old time in Church-Fenton, Cranwell, and Linton-on-Ouse doing some cross-country and TnG practice. Between this lovely plane, the great aforementioned scenery from MAIW, and the associated AI from John Young et al, it's a grand setup for RAF ab initio flying training.

Two things I noticed, though RH,

1) Is the T & S Normal/Standby position switch either labeled backwards or functioning backwards? The tool tip says "normal" in the standby position, and vice-versa.
    2) After all electrics are on and engine is started, I loose ATC/radio control within about 2-3 min of startup - ATC window says "no electric" - even though I I've powered up the battery and all flight instruments. CTRL+E fixes this, but I wonder if I'm doing something wrong or missing something.

Anyway - no regrets - a lovely model.

cheers,

dl

PBR Updates

1FTS:

Views:	8 
Size:	574.5 KB 
ID:	82219

Macaws '68:

Name:	Mac68.png 
Size:	540.3 KB 
ID:	82220

Macaws '72:

Name:	Mac72.png 
Size:	475.9 KB 
ID:	82221

79Sqn '80:

Name:	79S80.png 
Views:	9 
Size:	511.0 KB 
ID:	82222

79Sqn '91:

Name:	79S91.png 
Views:	9 
Size:	532.4 KB 
ID:	82223

Not publishing yet, created by embedding and renaming the existing files into the PBR folder layout.

Members who have read this thread: 1