ETO Question

Thread: ETO Question

ETO Question

Does ETO contain the random ship spawn? Another thing I've noticed is the great reflection on the water and aircraft. Pretty sure Ankor's shaders are not built in. Perhaps I actually succeeded in installing them?

SOH-CM-2020
    Gidday Flamingskull5000, which ship spawns?

In the ground.spawns set there should be one friendly and one enemy formation as stock.

In the campaign selection, ship.spawns, there are six enemy ship formation variations as stock.

I've written a coastal shipping addon spawn set which is not included in ETO but works fine when added in. Also additional ground spawn shipping variations are included in my Modified Stock package. These features port over to ETO easily.

Another change I've made in the Upgrade package is to modify the ship formations so they don't pop up in enemy waters, which was especially weird in the English Channel and noted by a number of games reviewers.

Yes. I'm referring to your ship spawn package which I have downloaded and have somewhere on my rig. Will dump it into ETO this afternoon. Thanks!

SOH-CM-2020
    Quote Originally Posted by Flamingskull5000 View Post
    Yes. I'm referring to your ship spawn package which I have downloaded and have somewhere on my rig. Will dump it into ETO this afternoon. Thanks!
    Just make sure it is the updated version which is on the SOH website. IIRC, an earlier version was designed to go in a specific era, until I discovered how to call for a spawn in a specific sector.

Members who have read this thread: 0