AcWai FW190

Thread: AcWai FW190

AcWai FW190

Just appeared in the new release's, for CFS2 but works "out of the box" for FS9, maybe a few gauges missing but looks very nice. Thank you Acwai

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...-Aw-fw-190a8-5

How she looks in FS9--

Yep definitely a nice model. Somehow I know that model quite well

Cheers,
    Huub

Ian: thanks for the nice comments.

There are 4 more models painted by huub in the CFS2 section.

Frederic is fine tuning the aircraft in FS2004 now. There will be native version available next year.

I am hoping Gavin can help convert it to a native FSX version next year. He is converting a native FSX Hellcat now.

Good to know, thanks again Acwai

Quote Originally Posted by AcWai View Post
    Ian: thanks for the nice comments.

There are 4 more models painted by huub in the CFS2 section.

Frederic is fine tuning the aircraft in FS2004 now. There will be native version available next year.

I am hoping Gavin can help convert it to a native FSX version next year. He is converting a native FSX Hellcat now.
    Andrew, I thought for the last few days to ask your permission to show here on this forum, a video of my work ... Sorry, a video showing your precious support and our collaboration to convert your magnificent FW190A to FS2004 ... Before Christmas, I think ... Thanks again Andrew, you have always been there to move the project forward, and I am thinking here of the 3D model, the MDL file, but also the various modifications of textures depending on the model, according to the MDL ...
    video presentation in the evening ...

Cheers !...

Frederic

AcWai FW190-A project, CFS2 to convert FS2004...

... Still some adjustments to make ... Some gauges to replace or remove ... Alignment of gunsights on the horizon line at low altitude, etc ...

Wouawh ... I just realized that the graphic quality is better reproduced on vimeo than on Youtube ... I leave the youtube link below, it is the same video .. The difference is clear ...

https://vimeo.com/488338282

(... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuQh...ature=youtu.be

Nice video SOLOBO

Cheers,
    Huub

Quote Originally Posted by huub vink View Post
    Nice video SOLOBO

Cheers,
    Huub
    Thank you Huub ... I made this video from a recorded flight, as often, but I think I often changed the view option too quickly. the video sometimes seems feverish... But overall we can see this amazing german bird. I will try to post some pictures ... L'iguane has indicated a new hosting site to me ... Thank you L'iguane. I'm begining to find my bearings, I stayed away from my FS2004 more than two and a half years...

Cheers,

Frédéric

Virtual cockpit...

Virtual cockpit...

Houps ... after a lot of personal delays and research, too ... Here it is.

Sorry for the delay...

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...w_fw-190a8_fs9
    Last edited by SOLOBO; March 31st, 2021 at 20:24.

Aw_fw-190a8_fs9

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FS 2004 Military - Props

Description: Presentation: AW_FW-190A8_FS9

First of all, thanks to Andrew Wai. Andrew, without your careful collaboration, this conversion would never have been possible. So here is the FS9 conversion of the latest CFS2 version of your magnificent Focke-Wulf 190-A8, which I enjoyed studying with you.

In recent months you have sometimes modified your 3D model, and each time you have thought of the FS9 version, which is up to date.

I have tried to make this plane realistic and fun to fly.
    Precision: it is rather fast, and sharp, that is to say delicate in certain phases of the flight.

Complete notice inside zip file.

Good flight...

Frederic

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit AW_FW-190A8_FS9
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Been looking forward to this release, thank you so much for your effort

Quote Originally Posted by ian elliot View Post
    Been looking forward to this release, thank you so much for your effort
    Thanks Ian. I only adapted the wonderful work of Andrew Wai, creator of all 3D models, including the latest FS2004 3D model. Then I worked here and there this one with MDLmat ... I tried to do the best. And also the global adaptation for FS2004, of course. Good Flight !...

Blog Entries
    Hello Frederic,
    Installed and flown last night. It's a beautiful work of art by you and Andrew,
    and it's a delight to fly.

In my opinion, you have achieved a very high degree of realism in the flying
    characteristics. Thank you for your work in FS2004.

John

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane91 View Post
    Hello Frederic,
    Installed and flown last night. It's a beautiful work of art by you and Andrew,
    and it's a delight to fly.

In my opinion, you have achieved a very high degree of realism in the flying
    characteristics. Thank you for your work in FS2004.

John
    Hello John, thank you, and glad if you like it... If you look at my first upload predictions, I'm three months late. I have often been disturbed by the global context that we all know. Not from fear, no. Annoyance. and some disbelief. And often I was unable to concentrate on this beautiful bird. But I also did a lot of tests on the flight dynamics. So I'm happy if you are. Have a good day...!

Frederic

Members who have read this thread: 2