Pilot and Rear gunner went AWOL in WW1

Thread: Pilot and Rear gunner went AWOL in WW1

Icon22 Pilot and Rear gunner went AWOL in WW1

I downloaded the Breguet XIV.B2 and the pilot and rear Gunner are missing so I am looking for the weapons pack the has wep_ww1_rafpilot and wep_ww1_gunner_rear in the weapons.
    I know it been a long time since WW1. My wife's father was in France with the Rainbow div. during WW1. Thanks

Hi Marty,
    Try this link the names are slightly different but easily changed.
    Instead of wep_ww1_rafpilot it's wep_ww1_bripilot. The same for the rear gunner.
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...d=281&id=26829

Hope this helps,
    B24Guy

Hi Marty,

I'll have a go at replacing the currently listed crew with the latest WW1 crew figures.

Icon22 The Bripilot works but the DP has them in the wrong location

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenna View Post
    Hi Marty,

I'll have a go at replacing the currently listed crew with the latest WW1 crew figures.
    The DP needs to be fixed for the Wep_ww1_bripilot and gunner they come uo in the wrong locations I tried to change the numbers and can not get it right. Thanks for the information and file.

Haha, that happened to me when the new WW1 crew was added to the Gotha bombers....every figure out of place. It took a while for the numbers to be adjusted. Just remember, the sequence is left/right, up/down, fore/aft (+/-). So, for example, if your pilot is a bit too far forward try reducing the third number just a bit. Hope that helps.

Marty, try this. Not sure why but my Br.14a2 is showing the original pilot. I thought that the add on pilot would enclose the original but it looks like it will have to be alpha'ed out. If your pilot seat is vacant this dp should fill it.

The "manage attachments " function isn't allowing me to attach a DP Marty. If you PM me your email I'll send it to you.

see below...

More than one way to....

Just change the extension to .dp or copy the hardpoints text into your Br.14_a2 DP.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Icon22 Many thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenna View Post
    More than one way to....

Just change the extension to .dp or copy the hardpoints text into your Br.14_a2 DP.
    Every thing is great with it now. Thanks for your information

Members who have read this thread: 1