Short S.25V Sandringham update

Thread: Short S.25V Sandringham update

Short S.25V Sandringham update

hello friends, I recently contacted Jens B Kristensen asking for authorization to modify his Short S.25V Sandringham model which is for fs2004 for the P3d v4 platform, he authorized the work, the conditions would be that it be Free and distributed here on SOH and the of course, the model would still be authored, of course, so the work, participation and help will be very welcome

soon post news of the work

English is not my native language, I ask your indulgence.
    Correct me, if you will.

started work, start fixing what's wrong with the conversion, add new helix turns,

Correct me, if you will.

wheel support for handling on the ground will help in the tests, the idea is to create a unique model that runs FSX P3d V4

Correct me, if you will.

Mario,

If this won't run in FSX, why post it here and not in the P3D forum? I appreciate your work but it's for another sim, or am I mistaken?

Cees

Quote Originally Posted by Mario Donadon View Post
    wheel support for handling on the ground will help in the tests, the idea is to create a unique model that runs FSX P3d V4

yes it will be FSX, I forgot to mention it at the beginning, the idea is to make a model for both simulators
    Correct me, if you will.

good morning friends, i apologize for saying that it would be P3D v4, the google translator did not help me, the conversion will be to native FSX working even on P3d v4, the first tests have already been promising

Correct me, if you will.

Mario -Good effort these conversions do work fine in P3DV5, you will find a thread on P3D dedicated to flying boats. Here is the link:
    P3dv5 - flying boats and amphibians (sim-outhouse.com)

Look forward to see how you go. Like the addition of the beaching trolley. A lot of work but worth it to keep these great old birds alive in the new sim.
    When your ready I can also upload a modern panel that can be used based on the Ansett Sandringham that has been fine tuned for P3D and works well.

Members who have read this thread: 1