Sim Dream Development cars worth buying?

Thread: Sim Dream Development cars worth buying?

Sim Dream Development cars worth buying?

Just got an e-mail from Sim Dream Development, having a 30% off sale. I have never heard of them, has anyone here bought from them and are they worth buying?
    I would be mainly interested in early F1 cars.
    Thanks for any information.

Retired SOH Administrator Ferry_vO's Avatar
    Haven't bought anything from them, but tried a few free cars, including the Suzuki Cappucino. Wasn't impressed to be honest.
    Intel i9-13900 Raptor Lake , Be Quiet! Dark rock slim cooler, 32 Gb Corsair DDR5 RAM, MSI Z790 Tomahawk motherboard, Asus RTX 4060Ti 16Gb, Thermaltake 1050 Watt PSU, Windows 11 64-bit 1 m2, 4 SSD, 2 HDD.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferry_vO View Post
    Haven't bought anything from them, but tried a few free cars, including the Suzuki Cappucino. Wasn't impressed to be honest.
    Thanks Ferry
    Some look good, others not so good. Many look like the cars made by Bazza at F1 Classic which are very good. I was hoping there were some freebies as you mentioned to get an idea of their work, but did not see any.
    I guess I'll pass for now.
    On another subject, is there an "A2A" quality payware for A-C cars? Why is there never something as simple as being able to start or shut down an engine or turn on the lights by pointing to a switch and clicking it with
    your mouse as is done with even the simplest airplanes in flight simulator?

Sin Dreams ripoff

I mentioned that a lot of these sim dream cars looked like what you can get free from the website "F1 Classic".
    This afternoon I went to F1 Classic and looked under Assetto Corsa/ cars.
    There is a notice from Bazza saying that SimDreams is ripping off his cars and selling them.
    Glad I didn't go ahead and buy some of them.

Members who have read this thread: 0