Czech Avia B-534.IV biplane WWII fighter for Fs9
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Czech Avia B-534.IV biplane WWII fighter for Fs9

Czech Avia B-534.IV biplane WWII fighter for Fs9

Hi Folks,
    Another interesting ac from Chris Lampard. A Czech Avia B-534.IV biplane fighter/fighter bomber, used by the Czechs and Bulgarians in small numbers during WWII.

Chris did his usual excellent job, with added LOD's, VC gauges, animated pilot, two versions of bombs/no bombs fitted.

Just tweaking a few things and then will be uploaded.

Cheers

Shessi
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Avia B534 Fs9 1.jpg  

Looks good, sign me up for one

Milan Lisner did one for Fs2002 / CFS2,

( find it here https://www.flightsim.cz/list/?group...r=&sim=4&ord=1

or here

http://www.mlk-airbase.wz.cz/msfs/avia534/index.html )

Nice to see one in Fs9 finally

Ttfn

Pete
    Last edited by Motormouse; November 29th, 2020 at 04:39.

Great to have that one again in FS9. I used to fly the also very nice Milan Lisner version in CFS2, however it didn't work in FS2004.

Thanks Chris (and Shessi), very much appreciated!

Huub

Very nice!

I remember building one of those in plastic many decades ago, from the old 1/72 scale KP kit. It still sits on a shelf in my model room.

IMHO, it's one of the most beautiful biplanes ever designed. I still keep the fs2K model loaded. Looking forward to the new model.

Thanks
    Normb

Hi Folks,
    Just uploaded...

Agreed Normb, a very nice looking and good performing biplane. And I think you'll really like this, as Chris has made a superb job of it.

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...d=205&id=27294

Cheers

Shessi

Looking good Shessi, and thank you.

Should be available to download now, have authorised the upload.

Jamie

PS. Too busy just now to give her a go, but I certainly will soon.

PPS. Any way you could persued Chris to update his Widgeon? De-mirrored textures and a version with military personnel would be top banana. Do Justflight still sell it? That might complicate matters, lol.

Icon5

Glad you like it Folks.

Jamie, thanks. Hmmm a Widgeon? I'll ask him, but I don't think it was his. And Justflight are still selling that G44 model, so it would be a no no anyway.

Cheers

Shessi

Quote Originally Posted by Shessi View Post
    Glad you like it Folks.

Jamie, thanks. Hmmm a Widgeon? I'll ask him, but I don't think it was his. And Justflight are still selling that G44 model, so it would be a no no anyway.

Cheers

Shessi
    Joe Binka did the Widgeon IIRC... now back to biplanes

Ttfn

Pete

Yipplie!!!

Beautiful! I've always thought this was one of the most attractive biplanes of the era, (I love biplanes). Thanks for uploading.
    Do not fear the enemy, for they can take only your life. Fear the media far more, for they will destroy your honour.

Glad you like it Folks.

Cheers

Shessi
    Shessi,

you are of course right, it isn't Chris's model, don't have a clue where I got the notion of that from, D'oh! It was actually Marc Siegel's model.

Apologies,
    Jamie

This is a real nice plane. When I downloaded it I was on the Windows 7 side of my PC where I only have FSX-SE and it worked fine there except for the normal autogen scenery issue with the prop blur and some kind of weird panel (?) glitch where I have a gap at the bottom of the screen. I've since moved it over to FS9 and no problems at all. Thank you Shessi!

Guys, huge thanks to Chris for his building skills, my bits are just icing on a beautiful cake..lol.

TB, thanks for the info re-FSX. I could go mad doing each version for Fs9, CFS2 AND FSX, and I'm loathed to release 'as is' for FSX, as I'd get all the whinging about this and that not being right.....yawn.

So we'll just enjoy it in Fs9 (and CFS2!).

Cheers

Shessi

TB, thanks for the info re-FSX. I could go mad doing each version for Fs9, CFS2 AND FSX, and I'm loathed to release 'as is' for FSX, as I'd get all the whinging about this and that not being right.....yawn.
    Agree completely, Shessi. I only tried it out in FSX-SE because I was up on Windows 7. After converting Paul Clawson's TBD Devastator to FSX a while back I'm quite happy to fly FS9 planes in FS9.

Avia B-534 in Luftwaffe colors

Thank you Shessi for another interesting plane,
    Huub please do us a nice weathered one in Luftwaffe colors
    Yours would certainly look nicer and more realistic than this one I tried to do
    Yours Papi

As the model has many interesting repaint options I have started on a user friendly paintkit. I will include some generic weathering layers.

Below very early work in progress.....

Cheers,
    Huub

SOH-CM-2024
    Hello-

A huge thank-you and a hoist of my mug (there's only coffee in it, though) to all involved in creating this aircraft! Like others, I have enjoyed Milan Lisner's version for a long time, and I would have been content with an upgraded version of that, much less a brand new one! Any chance of a paint kit for it? Again, many thanks for a beautiful aircraft!

- Mike Z.

P.S. I saw Huub's reply after I posted... Looking forward to a paint kit! -M.Z.

Blog Entries
    Glad you like it Folks.
    I love it! What a fine airplane for us FS9 pilots. The model and textures are a knockout, and
    the flying qualities are superb. Thank you Shessi, and thank you Chris.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by huub vink View Post
    As the model has many interesting repaint options I have started on a user friendly paintkit. I will include some generic weathering layers.

Below very early work in progress.....

Cheers,
    Huub
    Wow Huub, you read my mind...that's a gorgeous paint.

Quote Originally Posted by huub vink View Post

Nice one Huub!

A good paint kit for a nice ac, thanks.

Papi,
    Your LW B534 looks good to me, with Huub's paint kit it could be even better.

Cheers

Shessi

Nice one..

Thx shessi

Cheers. Mav

Although the time I can spend on this paintkit is limited, there is progress to report! (Updated 5 December )

The basics are there now start the time consuming process of weathering.

Cheers,
    Huub

The first Czech police aviation squadrons (called "Cetnicke letecke hlidky" - Gendarme aviation patrols) were founded in 1935. They were abolished in 1939 because of WWII. After the war a new police aviation squadron was established called "Letectvo sboru narodni bezpecnosti" - The aviation of the Corps of national security. This unit has been reorganised and renamed many times. It was popularly known as the National Air Guard or Security Air Guard.

A quick one, to avoid getting bored!

Cheers,
    Huub

Members who have read this thread: 0