Essex 2020 campaign

Thread: Essex 2020 campaign

Essex 2020 campaign

Shadow Wolf
    I am finding that the TBF on torpedo missions does not load the ordnance discussed in the mission. When the missions are just bombs or bombs/rockets, it does load the ordinance to the TBF. There is no option to even manually to load torpedo and rockets as required in BR hailstone Truk harbor strike.

Quote Originally Posted by highpockets View Post
    Shadow Wolf I am finding that the TBF on torpedo missions does not load the ordnance discussed in the mission. When the missions are just bombs or bombs/rockets, it does load the ordinance to the TBF. There is no option to even manually to load torpedo and rockets as required in BR hailstone Truk harbor strike.
    I'll check it out... st by.
    "De Oppresso Liber"

I manually loaded a torp, dropped the fish, missed, got blasted by flak and bailed .Now a prisoner!

In MB it shows anti-ship with a torpedo and rockets (salvo) load out. When I launched the mission. it showed the weaponry, both visually and when I cycled through ordinance in selection. Are you sure you are using the correct .dp for the Avenger?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails KhG_049C.jpg   KhG_048G.jpg  
    "De Oppresso Liber"

I manually loaded a torp, dropped the fish, missed, got blasted by flak and bailed .Now a prisoner!
    Now that you've gotten your feet wet... Open the Avenger's .dp and scroll down to [PAYLOADS]. They should be listed 0 thru 19. If you see differently, you are using the wrong .dp.
    "De Oppresso Liber"

Icon9

Sorry Shadow Wolf. Somehow missed the swap DP & air files in the d/l. Got it fixed
    Escaped prison camp and back on board.

Sorry Shadow Wolf. Somehow missed the swap DP & air files in the d/l. Got it fixed Escaped prison camp and back on board.
    No prob, I know it was a long swim.
    "De Oppresso Liber"

Members who have read this thread: 0