controller question Extreme 3d pro

Thread: controller question Extreme 3d pro

controller question Extreme 3d pro

my extreme 3d pro works normal in all my other sims but in fs2020 when i turn left it actives my left rudder as well and it tends to flip over Planes anyone know a fix i have never had this prob before thank you
    Thursday, November 27 2014 I Lost My Best Friend My Uncle! He Was Amazing person He was a volunteer For Las Vegas metro Police he will be missed, I Volunteer with him Many Times With LVMPD And USFS

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

==Punisher of Arizona == Thin Blue Line

Quote Originally Posted by Cirrus N210MS View Post
    my extreme 3d pro works normal in all my other sims but in fs2020 when i turn left it actives my left rudder as well and it tends to flip over Planes anyone know a fix i have never had this prob before thank you
    Are you using the rudder (twist) feature?
    Have you changed the sensitivity of the joystick at all?
    If not, try reducing the sensitivity of the 3 axes to 50% first.
    If that doesn't fix it, have you added a dead zone? It sounds like when you're turning left, you may be adding some twist, even if it's ever so little.

I have an extreme pro 3D.. but I also have CH Products Pro Pedals, so I've disabled the twist function of the joystick.

yes i am my scoliosis medical is keeping me from using rudder pedals ill try your idea thank you
    Thursday, November 27 2014 I Lost My Best Friend My Uncle! He Was Amazing person He was a volunteer For Las Vegas metro Police he will be missed, I Volunteer with him Many Times With LVMPD And USFS

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

==Punisher of Arizona == Thin Blue Line

Members who have read this thread: 0