Wake Up!!

Thread: Wake Up!!

Wake Up!!

Please stay alert, gentlemen! Picked this up from a well respected tubeliner fansite where it should've been the other way around, shouldn't it !

Anyway, check this out. The video itself has a lot of unmistakingly high quality about it too. If i set my mind to it i'd even like the music !

https://youtu.be/kCoh_RZgX9w

Holy Moly! That's what we're talking about,éh !?

JRollon for President !

Edit: the song is Elastic Heart by australian singer Sia. Bet that has something to do with Siai... Nice touch ;-)

Blog Entries
    I love the SF-260. It is one of my go to aircraft in P3D. Looking forward to this project.

Thank you for the heads up.
    John

My first SIM was a Link Trainer. My last was a T-6 II

AMD Ryzen 7 7800 X3D@ 5.1 GHz
    32 GB DDR5 RAM
    3 M2 Drives. 1 TB Boot, 2 TB Sim drive, 2 TB Add-on Drive, 6TB Backup data hard drive
    RTX 3080 10GB VRAM, Meta Quest 3 VR Headset

Dreaming of Belgian AF repaints for this bird!! I've ported the realair one, but it has issues

Priller
    Windows 11 23H2 Enterprise Edition
    Intel i9 13900KF @ 5.8 GHz
    be quiet! Dark Rock 4 Pro cooler
    G-Skill 32Gb DDR5 RAM 7600-36
    MSI Z790 Motherboard
    Nvidia RTX4090 Graphics Card
    Samsung 1TB 980 EVO PCIe M.2 C: drive
    Samsung 2TB 980 EVO PCIe M.2 Data drive
    be quiet! Straight Power CM1000W PSU

Quote Originally Posted by jmig View Post
    I love the SF-260.
    John isn't the only one....this is my FAVORITE GA aircraft. It'll be a must buy...when I feel that MSFS 2020 is debugged enough (and I've upgraded my video card) to be enjoyable.

Kent

I want it! One of my favorite planes too. I scoured the net for a disk version of the Real Air SF 260 when my download would no longer install.
    Sue

Am really looking forward to this release!
    Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz Cpu, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB Videocard, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360 Water Cooler, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI Motherboard, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W Power Supply, G.SKILL 48Gb Ram @76000 MHz DDR5 Ram, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB Drive, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

Looks like fun! If it has at least a basic autopilot, I'll probably get it.

On a side note, I put Sia in the same class as P!nk and Lady Gaga. They all have incredible voices, but other than one or two songs each, I'm just not a fan of their brand of "Pop" music. But if you really want your mind blown, look up P!nk's version of "White Rabbit!"
    Thermaltake H570 TG Tower
    X670 Aorus Elite AX motherboard
    AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

Originally Posted by Tom Clayton
    On a side note, I put Sia in the same class as P!nk and Lady Gaga. They all have incredible voices, but other than one or two songs each, I'm just not a fan of their brand of "Pop" music. But if you really want your mind blown, look up P!nk's version of "White Rabbit!"
    [/Quote]

Well, despite the fact i have been a popmusician myself for the best part of my life i'm not into contemporary popmusic that much anymore for a long time. I'm sorta stuck with my all time favourite popband with a touch of jazz: Steely Dan. (R.I.P Walter Becker). I do pick up some contemporary pop that i like every now and then, including this 'Siai Marchetti tribute' by Sia. First time i have ever heard of her. Very well produced i might add although a bit over the top. I do kinda love her voice. But when it comes to female singers i am much more into Joni Mitchell, Carole King, Aretha Franklin, Bonnie Raitt, Björk, you know, old school. Love Amy Winehouse.

Never liked Lady Gaga (the above never needed to wear a meat dress to be successful) and i don't know anything about Pink. Have to say too i never felt much for 'White Rabbit' nore Jefferson Airplane. Then again always loved Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young. Pink's version does sound better than the original. Still(s) i'd go for 'For what it's worth' by Buffalo Springfield anytime.

Blow my mind ?.... I'll put 'Cosmic Slop' by Parliament Funkadelic on the turntable (yep). Play it LOUD!!

Gaga's stuff is over the top on purpose - that's just her. I still haven't seen the "A Star Is Born" remake, but her music from that movie is good and really showcases her voice.

As for P!nk, here's one clip that shows her softer side:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJrftgq6KKw
    Thermaltake H570 TG Tower
    X670 Aorus Elite AX motherboard
    AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Clayton View Post
    Looks like fun! If it has at least a basic autopilot, I'll probably get it.
    The Real Air SF 260 for FSX/P3D has an auto pilot. I will assume this one will too.
    John

My first SIM was a Link Trainer. My last was a T-6 II

AMD Ryzen 7 7800 X3D@ 5.1 GHz
    32 GB DDR5 RAM
    3 M2 Drives. 1 TB Boot, 2 TB Sim drive, 2 TB Add-on Drive, 6TB Backup data hard drive
    RTX 3080 10GB VRAM, Meta Quest 3 VR Headset

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Clayton View Post
    Gaga's stuff is over the top on purpose - that's just her. I still haven't seen the "A Star Is Born" remake, but her music from that movie is good and really showcases her voice.

As for P!nk, here's one clip that shows her softer side:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJrftgq6KKw
    Nice, Tom. Must be a special feeling to be able to sing with your father on stage. Apples don't fall far from the tree, don't they.

Quote Originally Posted by jmig View Post
    The Real Air SF 260 for FSX/P3D has an auto pilot. I will assume this one will too.
    Seems funny to put an auto pilot in an airplane.. (sorry John, in my language 'auto' means car... ;-)

I do wonder what Rob and Sean think about this. As always Rob's flightmodel for their Marchetti was immaculate, a dream to fly. Will be interesting to see how this MSFS bird will behave. Have to say i LOVE the looks. Both internal and external.

Members who have read this thread: 0