Ants Aussie Airports Version 1.00

Thread: Ants Aussie Airports Version 1.00

Ants Aussie Airports Version 1.00

Hey guys

A couple of months ago I posted some scenery for Palmers Island YPLI. Well, I didn't like having anywhere interesting to fly to so I've added Evans Head YEVD.

I've put both of these together into Ants Aussie Airports for MSFS version 1.00. Old hands may remember I did a number of airports for FSX. I don't think I will do as many for MSFS. The new sim requires much more detailed airports to fully do it justice and simply converting the old ones to MSFS is not going to be good enough, quality wise, in most cases. I hope to do some of the other local airports though as I have some good source photos for them.

Anyway, here's the first version of Ants Aussie Airports for MSFS which includes YPLI and YEVD:

http://antsairplanes.com/downloads/A...FS2020V100.zip (52mb)

or go to my website and you can find the download there www.antsairplanes.com

I recommend anyone who downloaded the earlier version of Palmers Island to remove it before installing the new version. A few file changes in the new version. The new version of Palmers Island also fixed a couple of issues I had with the old one, I found out how to work the lawn mower, I used a trick to make the cones stay visible for longer so they don't pop into view, I made a custom windsock (like the one actually at the airfield) and added a custom airport file so it should appear on the world map as a custom airport now.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails YEVD01.jpg   YEVD02.jpg   YEVD03.jpg  

This is great news. I loved Ant's Airports. It's great that you are bringing some of them to the new sim. Thanks! Ken

My thanks too. Always enjoyed going to your airports. Cheers !

Thanks Ants!

OT: The museum at RAAF Amberley has one of those "Commerative Caribous"...
    MB: GIGABYTE GA-X299 UD4 PRO ATX
    CPU: Intel(R) Core™ Processor i9-10900X Ten-Core 3.7GHz
    MEM: 64GB (8GBx8) DDR4/3000MHz Quad Channel
    GPU: RTX 3080 Ti 12GB GDDR6
    HP Reverb G2

Quote Originally Posted by anthony31 View Post
    Hey guys

A couple of months ago I posted some scenery for Palmers Island YPLI. Well, I didn't like having anywhere interesting to fly to so I've added Evans Head YEVD.

I've put both of these together into Ants Aussie Airports for MSFS version 1.00. Old hands may remember I did a number of airports for FSX. I don't think I will do as many for MSFS. The new sim requires much more detailed airports to fully do it justice and simply converting the old ones to MSFS is not going to be good enough, quality wise, in most cases. I hope to do some of the other local airports though as I have some good source photos for them.

Anyway, here's the first version of Ants Aussie Airports for MSFS which includes YPLI and YEVD:

http://antsairplanes.com/downloads/A...FS2020V100.zip (52mb)

or go to my website and you can find the download there www.antsairplanes.com

I recommend anyone who downloaded the earlier version of Palmers Island to remove it before installing the new version. A few file changes in the new version. The new version of Palmers Island also fixed a couple of issues I had with the old one, I found out how to work the lawn mower, I used a trick to make the cones stay visible for longer so they don't pop into view, I made a custom windsock (like the one actually at the airfield) and added a custom airport file so it should appear on the world map as a custom airport now.

Very nice. I regularly still fly between boonah ( was down the road from me ) and archerfield using your airports in p3d. Thank you for taking the time to make these for the new game. May have a new home base for the near future... ( if you make boonah again I might love you in a strictly platonic way of course! )

Nice! Any plans to convert any of your aircraft to MSFS, particularly the Tiger Moth?

T-28 and Tiger Moth please please please.

T-28 is near and dear to my heart 'cause my dad flew them in training at Whiting in '57, and, the Tiger Moth, well, is just pretty damn cool, and would be awesome in FS2020

Members who have read this thread: 0