Dewoitine V2 released

Thread: Dewoitine V2 released

Dewoitine V2 released

Hi,
    Latest version of Dewoitine D510 for FSX released. It includes several improvements of 3D, flight model (easylanding),etc.. It is available as usual on the "Royale French Navy" site. All other models in the series have been updated but only for P3DV5 (PBR among others). So this is my last post for FSX, a page has turned.
    JMC

Windows 7 Professional 64 bit, 16 Gigs Ram
    Cooler Master HAF 932 Tower
    ASUS P7P55D Deluxe
    Intel Core i7-860 Lynnfield Quad-Core 2.8 GHz LGA 1156
    ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB 128-Bit GDDR5
    SCEPTRE 27"
    WD Black 1 TB
    ASUS Xonar DS 7.1
    CORSAIR K95 RGB Platnum XT, PBT double-shot keycaps, Cherry MX Blue
    Logitech M510

Thank you, JMC. So much good stuff at the RFN website, one of the nicest FS sites on the internet.

Thanks and a question

Hello GastonJ,
    Many thanks for this beautiful model, it is quite rare birds that you offer us, and they are of utmost quality. Very much appreciated!
    What about the flight model, which changes did you do? Is this far from the actual plane characteristics?

Quote Originally Posted by mercure View Post
    Hello GastonJ,
    Many thanks for this beautiful model, it is quite rare birds that you offer us, and they are of utmost quality. Very much appreciated!
    What about the flight model, which changes did you do? Is this far from the actual plane characteristics?
    Hi,
    The change for the flight model is an "easylanding" feature. Drag is highter for low rpm, therefore the slowdown is more efficient and the aircraft easier to land. The realistic model is still avalaible as an option.
    JMC

Thank you for these informations, I guess the realistic mode will be fine for most of the mates.
    Cheers

Members who have read this thread: 0