JF Bücker Jungmann

Thread: JF Bücker Jungmann

JF Bücker Jungmann

Hi,
    someone has it? It was released recently. For P3Dv4-5 only.

https://www.justflight.com/product/b...r-jungmann-p3d

Any words about quality?
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Btw. I checked screenies of this Jungmann on JF web store and noticed that no any picture of .... the pilot. I asked Today JF support about this and its true... in this model no any pilot on external view.
    How its possible in 2020, it doesn't happen anymore !? So my decision about purchase now is on "hold on" stage, be careful with that. JF says me also that they will ask developer about pilot, so Im waiting for this update, if it will be.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

I'll have to check but I don't think Propair's Falke has a pilot either (they're the Jungmann dev)
    Windows 8.1 64 bit
    P3D v3.4
    P3D v4.5
    FSX-SE
    X-Plane 11

YoYO - not me but I have had some texturing issues with some of the JF/AH models redone for P3DV5 and released as P3DV5 ready with installer. Namely they all work fine but I am getting this weird green light in the cockpit when that side of the aircraft faces the sun - so if sun is on my left I get this light green colouring all over the cockpit area (No Martians seen in the vicinity). Not sure why this is happening with these and only these. FWIW.

Quote Originally Posted by BendyFlyer View Post
    YoYO - not me but I have had some texturing issues with some of the JF/AH models redone for P3DV5 and released as P3DV5 ready with installer. Namely they all work fine but I am getting this weird green light in the cockpit when that side of the aircraft faces the sun - so if sun is on my left I get this light green colouring all over the cockpit area (No Martians seen in the vicinity). Not sure why this is happening with these and only these. FWIW.
    Hard to tell it. Maybe textures are too transparent or its P3Dv5 lighting and reflections. Show the picture.

Members who have read this thread: 1