Rob Richardson's site down

Thread: Rob Richardson's site down

Rob Richardson's site down

Getting an access denied at Rob's site, anyone know what's going on?

Yes, I do.
    Being a pensioner of modest means and with the imminent arrival of a large webhosting bill I have reluctantly decided to call it a day.
    I am hoping SimOuthouse might allow me to upload some of my models.

Rob

Sorry to hear that - as a pensioner myself, I really understand.

Thank you so very, very much for all the years of fun you provided by creating such fantastic models - everything you've made is in my hangar, and get flown more than anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunkiester View Post
    Sorry to hear that - as a pensioner myself, I really understand.

Thank you so very, very much for all the years of fun you provided by creating such fantastic models - everything you've made is in my hangar, and get flown more than anything else.
    I second that on both counts...!! Many many thanks for some lovely freeware models, Rob.

Best wishes and stay safe

DaveQ
    'Always do sober what you say you'll do when you're drunk. It'll teach you to keep you mouth shut' - Ernest Hemingway

Rob, sending your hope of uploading models to SOH to the Administrators. Thanks for all you do for us. Tom
    Regards, Tom Stovall KRDD

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunshack View Post
    Getting an access denied at Rob's site, anyone know what's going on?
    Many thanks for all you've given me/us over the years Rob. If you are ever in Coningsby give me a shout and I'll buy you a beer.

Geoff

Stay Safe

Blog Entries
    Yes, thanks you very much for all your hard work Rob, I as I'm sure many others have always looked forward to you creations, they are much appreciated.

Best Regards,
    Ian

Rob,

Thank you for the wonderful aircraft you've created over the years. They have always been among my very favorites.

If you could provide us with a way to make a donation, I would be happy to contribute.

I wish you all the best of everything.

Don

Open a Facebook site/ channel .... it´s free , and there you can show and inform "the world" about your fine Aircrafts

HB

I second that suggestion! .NC

I was thinking of maybe asking someone in authority here if it would be acceptable for me to upload some of my more popular models to SOH.
    Who should I contact?

Quote Originally Posted by robcarrich View Post
    I was thinking of maybe asking someone in authority here if it would be acceptable for me to upload some of my more popular models to SOH.
    Who should I contact?
    Hi Rob! Always loved your aircraft! Do you really need permission to upload your files? I never asked for permission to upload the one and only file I did. I think
    all uploaded files go through a scan for malware and it's checked for Readme files and who the author is, etc, and then made public.
    Charlie Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and will eventually buy a new computer. Running a Chromebook for now!

Quote Originally Posted by robcarrich View Post
    Who should I contact?
    Rob, please contact DangerousDave26 with a PM about uploading from your site. I have contacted him on this matter as an Adminstrator.
    Regards, Tom Stovall KRDD

Members who have read this thread: 0