Pilots B-314 Flying Boat British Berwick

Thread: Pilots B-314 Flying Boat British Berwick

Pilots B-314 Flying Boat British Berwick

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FSX Military skins - WWII

Description: Boeing B-314 Flying Boat G=AGGA 1941 to 1948. British Overseas Airways Corp used during the 2nd world war. Winston Churchill and Loard Beaverbrook flew in this plane.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Pilots B-314 Flying Boat British Berwick
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Okay, here's the first repaint I've seen for this. Is it actually released? On the Pilot'swebsite it still looks WIP.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Patterson View Post
    Okay, here's the first repaint I've seen for this. Is it actually released? On the Pilot'swebsite it still looks WIP.
    This is my repaint, not Pilots, and yes you can get it here...

I think the question is where can we get the base Aircraft ? There apparently is no way to purchase it or download it on the Pilots site.
    T Square

The Load Toad

WEAPONS
    LOADER CREED
    We, the unwilling
    Led by the unknowing,
    Are doing the impossible,
    For the ungrateful.

Quote Originally Posted by T Square View Post
    I think the question is where can we get the base Aircraft ? There apparently is no way to purchase it or download it on the Pilots site.
    To purchase pre release...go to the Pilots web site..create an account...log in to that account...see if you can purchase...if not, email Stefan and he will reply soon...ask him to allow purchase of B-314...he will and then he will open your account to purchase next time you log in.

This is a pre release only available to those signed up at his site..it should come out to major vendors soon but at a higher price...this is a great plane so well worth the trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by TeiscoDelRay View Post
    To purchase pre release...go to the Pilots web site..create an account...log in to that account...see if you can purchase...if not, email Stefan and he will reply soon...ask him to allow purchase of B-314...he will and then he will open your account to purchase next time you log in.

This is a pre release only available to those signed up at his site..it should come out to major vendors soon but at a higher price...this is a great plane so well worth the trouble.
    Okay I see. I do have a question about your repaint though. I see your repaint is listed in the FSX section of the Outhouse. The Pilot's website doesn't list FSX as being compatible. Does the 314 work in FSX too?

Okay I see. I do have a question about your repaint though. I see your repaint is listed in the FSX section of the Outhouse. The Pilot's website doesn't list FSX as being compatible. Does the 314 work in FSX too?
    I put it in the wrong section, it is now in the P3D section....I am not sure if it works in FSX you might ask Stefan.

I put it in the wrong section, it is now in the P3D section....I am not sure if it works in FSX you might ask Stefan.
    Okay, thank you. I did put an email in but it looks like they're in Germany so I probably not get a response until tomorrow. How is the sound set for it?

Okay, thank you. I did put an email in but it looks like they're in Germany so I probably not get a response until tomorrow. How is the sound set for it?
    Not bad...average.

What if Northwest Airlines had a B-314 flying boat ?
    Get this paint here at SOH in the library under P3d civilian repaints...

Last edited by TeiscoDelRay; November 13th, 2020 at 12:12.

What if ?

Very nice colors. With the sponsons on the bottom of the hull I wonder if Boeing ever gave thought into making the 314 an amphibian? They would be a great place to stow the main gear much like on the Do-24ATT.

Members who have read this thread: 0