A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FS 2004 Military skins - World War II

Description: Another paint for Nigel's Avro Tutor.

One of 40 aircraft built under contract350988/34 to meet Specification 24/34. Delivered between December, 1934 and March, 1935
I found a (book) reference that K4811 was issued from new to 13 (Army Cooperation) Squadron at RAF Netheravon; so here it is in typical colours of the time.
The 8 pointed star emblem (with the squadron badge within) signified the squaron role at the time as an Army Cooperation Squadron.

No. XIII Squadron formed at RAF Gosport on 10 January 1915 and moved to France on 19 October 1915, initially on Army co-operation duties and subsequently on bombing raids,
pioneering formation bombing. Aircraft types operated during the war included the Martinsyde G.100, the Royal Aircraft Factory F.E.2, the Royal Aircraft Factory R.E.8,
both the SPAD VII and SPAD XIII, and the Sopwith Dolphin. The squadron disbanded on 31 December 1919.

The unit reformed at RAF Kenley on 1 April 1924 and inter-war years saw the squadron operate from various UK bases equipped with a variety of aircraft types
including the Bristol F.2, Atlas, Audax and Hector, I suspect K4811 was the sole Tutor, used for refresher training and general duties.

Fs9 as I don't run FSX ; sorry, feel free to convert.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Avro Tutor K4811 13 Sqn
The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.