Payware Headcorn Aerodrome/RAF Lashenden Released

Thread: Payware Headcorn Aerodrome/RAF Lashenden Released

Payware Headcorn Aerodrome/RAF Lashenden Released

Burning Blue Design has released their airport scenery of Headcorn Aerodrome/RAF Lashenden. Originally serving the RAF, RCAF and USAAF during WWII, today this airfield is home to Aero Legends, which operates three Spitfires (with another two under restoration), a C-47, a Harvard, and two Tiger Moths. It is also home to the Lashenden Air Warfare Museum. https://burningbluedesign.com/produc...den-aerodrome/

Quote Originally Posted by Bomber_12th View Post

Excellent looking scenery but cannot seem to find the register page.

Nice airfield for something from GAS ;D .
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Not to far from me, always nice to go down there for an hour so in the summer to see the coming and goings, as well the parachute drops. Maybe a nice ice-cream as well.

Absolutly brillient! Downloading now!

-d
    Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.

Brilliant, just nipped in there and it was looking rather sparse so this should do nicely

After spending an hour or so with it, I find it curious that for such a small airport, all those cars are parked there. Must be the good "chips" at the grille.

-d
    Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.

Lovely to see and I'll be picking it up for sure when I get my new PC for the sim. This has particular relevance for me, as this is the airfield which I pretty much grew up on and where I eventually learned to fly. The cafe isn't bad generally the reason it was always so busy was because it's a thriving GA airfield, there's lots of interesting stuff based there, and often interesting and rare aircraft visiting. Before Aero Legends arrived, years ago there was the Tiger Club, and on a Sunday afternoon there would always be aerobatics competitions, formation practice and often late in the evening you'd find formations of 10+ aircraft taking off and flying around, just for the hell of it. Also a busy helicopter flying school, fixed-wing flying school, skydiving and ballooning. Great place.

I'm 'Enery The Eighth I Am
    Thermaltake H570 TG Tower
    X670 Aorus Elite AX motherboard
    AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

Looks Gorgeous!

They should have hired you for screenshots @Bomber_12th ... Yours look wayyyy better than theirs

Beautiful. I don't normally fly in Europe, other than the Med cruise stuff I did about my dad, but this could get me over there.

Members who have read this thread: 0