A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FS 2004 Military skins - World War II

Description: Uploaded on behalf of David Staff (aka DJS1) this is part 2 of 3

“ A small series of largely Central and East European “what-ifs” based on Nigel Richards Avro Tutor , 621 and PWS-18.

As far as I am able to ascertain, and I’m more than happy to be corrected, the schemes I have used are largely (?) accurate and the aircraft registration numbers did exist.
D-2692 was the registration worn by a Focke-Wulf Fw44J Stieglitz, more or less a contemporary of the Tutor.

In the case of the Cornwall Aviation Tutor, the registration G-EBIZ was originally worn by an Avro 504 acquired by Captain Phillips in the early days of his business.

I’m afraid my imagination is greater that my repainting skills and I have only fairly basic tools at my disposal, however, I enjoyed doing them and it served to fill some “lockdown” time.

The aircraft configuration entries will all be found in the relative texture folder which I have thinned down to only the new textures.

Please take these repaints at face value and any advice or comments will be gratefully received.

David “

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Eastern Europe Avro Tutor paints
The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.