RAZBAM Banshee Manual?

Thread: RAZBAM Banshee Manual?

RAZBAM Banshee Manual?

Been reading a lot about the Navy campaign during the Korean War, and decided to reload my RAZBAM Banshees,

I noticed that the {WEIGHT_AND_BALANCE] section allows for additional weights of various armament. So in my quest for information, I was looking for a manual or readme file. No luck.

Was there ever a manual for RAZBAM Banshee?
    -- WH

If at first you don't succeed, try, try,try again. ... or go read the manual.

Quote Originally Posted by WarHorse47 View Post
    Been reading a lot about the Navy campaign during the Korean War, and decided to reload my RAZBAM Banshees,

I noticed that the {WEIGHT_AND_BALANCE] section allows for additional weights of various armament. So in my quest for information, I was looking for a manual or readme file. No luck.

Was there ever a manual for RAZBAM Banshee?
    There doesn't seem to have been one. The Download I have is titled "Promotional". There are three different models but no manuals.

That is three different A/C folders: RAZBAM F2H-2 Banshee; RAZBAM F2H-3 Banshee; and RAZBAM F2H-4 Banshee.

Steve
    Duckie

"I hate to see you go, but I love to watch you leave!"

Intel i9-9900K; Noctua NH-D15 Chromax Cooler; Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro WiFi;
    ASUS Dual RTX 2070 Super OC EVO; Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB 3200;
    WD Black 500GB PCIe M.2 SSD; 3 Samsung 860 EVO SSD; WD Black 2TB HDD;
    Corsair RM 850x Gold Full Modular PSU; Phanteks P600S Mid Tower; Win10 Pro
    My SOH Downloads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...d=79620&sort=d

Quote Originally Posted by Duckie View Post
    There doesn't seem to have been one. The Download I have is titled "Promotional". There are three different models but no manuals.

That is three different A/C folders: RAZBAM F2H-2 Banshee; RAZBAM F2H-3 Banshee; and RAZBAM F2H-4 Banshee.

Steve
    Actually more folders and models with the expansion pack. Add the RAZBAM F2H-2N and RAZBAM F2H-2P.

But still no manual for any.

I wasn't sure if the additional weights would trigger visibility of the armament or just affected flight dynamics.
    -- WH

If at first you don't succeed, try, try,try again. ... or go read the manual.

RAZBAM Full F2H Banshee Pkg

I have the complete package too. I didn't find any manuals included BUT you can get an PDF copy of the real manual here:

http://www.flight-manuals.com/01-245fbc-1.html

Very reputable outfit I have done business with a number of times in the past.

On avialogs.com, you can view the manual for free. They operate on a subscription service that allows unlimited downloads of all their manuals. I've been a subscriber for several years, on and off.

https://www.avialogs.com/search-resu...ord=YmFuc2hlZQ

WH, I have the full Banshee package installed on FS9, FSX, and CFS2. I noticed the plane you saw dropping bombs is one of the aircraft selections in CFS2 so that explains the pic, but I never found any aircraft manual or any missions using the "mission" aircraft in the FSX package. I guess they're for do-it-yourself projects...? On the other hand, the CFS2 Banshee has several ordnance selections that would've been nice to have on the FSX jets even if not droppable/launchable.
    Last edited by TARPSBird; November 7th, 2020 at 23:29.

Avialogs

I also have belonged to avialogs, a great site but their Banshee Manuals that you linked to are structural manuals NOT the Pilot's Operating Manual the forerunner of NATOPS manuals in the Navy. The only places I found them are Flightmanuals-Online.com and Mach One manuals. UNTIL TODAY!!! Here is a link to a pdf FREE version that for some unknown reason didn't show up yesterday's Google search:
    http://aviationarchives.blogspot.com...-handbook.html

Quote Originally Posted by tgycgijoes View Post
    I also have belonged to avialogs, a great site but their Banshee Manuals that you linked to are structural manuals NOT the Pilot's Operating Manual the forerunner of NATOPS manuals in the Navy. The only places I found them are Flightmanuals-Online.com and Mach One manuals. UNTIL TODAY!!! Here is a link to a pdf FREE version that for some unknown reason didn't show up yesterday's Google search:
    http://aviationarchives.blogspot.com...-handbook.html

Good catch! I had forgotten all about Ron's site. Have gotten many a good gem from that one.

Members who have read this thread: 0