RAF Aldergrove and more

Thread: RAF Aldergrove and more

RAF Aldergrove and more

RAF Coastal Command airfields for FS9 10/20

RAF Aldergrove and RAF Nutts Corner in Northern Ireland, and RAF Tiree, located on Tiree island, West coast of Scotland

You will need both my RAF Manston and RAF Bradwell bay installed for the objects, both found in SOH FS2004/scenery library.
    ive also included 2 zips (rafbldtx.zip and fs9rafhg.zip) by Ted Andrews, for additional objects and textures.
    Bgls in the Addon scenery/scenery folder and texture's in the Addon scenery/texture folder, you know the drill :-)
    You might not need these but ive been having a few probs with my install so i thought i'd include them just in case :-)

There is traffic for all 3 airfield's but you will need ---jyai_b24_fs9_1.zip by John Young from Avsim
    and Shessi's Handley Page Halifax GRII FS9.zip, for Tiree, found here in the SOH library under FS2004 military prop's.
    The Halifax is not a dedicated Ai aircraft but ive only used 6 for static and they look pretty good

Thank you!

Yes please. Many thanks, love a bit of CC stuff.

Thanks Ian,

As always highly appreciated.

Cheers,
    Huub

Luverly stuff Ian!

Many thanks for those, great scenery, really appreciate it.

Cheers

Shessi

Thanks Guys, have to keep an eye on Shessi's U Boats

Ian, I have two Nutts Corners in my GW install, yours and one called "Nutts Corner EG9E". The results are two super imposed airfields of differing elevations. I have went through all my add on scenery (very time consuming) and the offending EG9E is not to be found! Would this be a default airfield? I have no other Northern Ireland scenery installed. Love the scenery of yours and I have all installed correctly.

Thanks Steve
    Do not fear the enemy, for they can take only your life. Fear the media far more, for they will destroy your honour.

Im not sure how to help, EG9E is lurking on your system somewhere and i have no idea where its come from, try disabling my scenery and see if there is still an airfield in that position, might give you a clue to track it down, and take a screeny from above, someone else may recognize it . Hope this helps

Bingo! Found it in CalClassics Core. Just about the last place I looked of course. Nutts Corner Scenery is fine now. Again thanks Ian for the wonderful scenery.
    Do not fear the enemy, for they can take only your life. Fear the media far more, for they will destroy your honour.

Members who have read this thread: 1