NASCAR: Martinsville

Thread: NASCAR: Martinsville

Exclamation NASCAR: Martinsville

Wow!!!!

Nothing like short track racing in NASCAR. This is why they need to return to the shorter tracks. It was exciting!
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

SOH-CM-2019
    Blog Entries
    Not a fan of short tracks. So hard to pass but what an exciting race. I was pulling for Elliot to get the win the entire race. He had a great car and a great drive.

Now that Chase has experience in the Cup Series, his talent is really beginning to show. And only Kyle Busch can be spun out, do a 360 at full speed, and continue down the track and not lose a bunch of spots. I'm not a Kyle fan, but I have to admit that he has talent like no other driver in NASCAR. Sadly, for most of his career he let his temper rule his actions and failed to fully capitalize on his talent.
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

SOH-CM-2019
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by stansdds View Post
    Now that Chase has experience in the Cup Series, his talent is really beginning to show. And only Kyle Busch can be spun out, do a 360 at full speed, and continue down the track and not lose a bunch of spots. I'm not a Kyle fan, but I have to admit that he has talent like no other driver in NASCAR. Sadly, for most of his career he let his temper rule his actions and failed to fully capitalize on his talent.
    Agree with you 100%. Kyle has what it takes to be a superstar but his temper tantrums ruin it for him. What a difference between him and his brother.
    Well, one more race in this crazy season then time to prepare for Daytona again.

Icon2

Quote Originally Posted by b52bob View Post
    Agree with you 100%. Kyle has what it takes to be a superstar but his temper tantrums ruin it for him. What a difference between him and his brother.
    Well, one more race in this crazy season then time to prepare for Daytona again.
    On the flip side...
    Think of how boring the sport would be if every driver was calm, cool, and emotionally controlled....

Yes, NASCAR has always had its hot tempered drivers.

Members who have read this thread: 0