Pucara for MSFS

Thread: Pucara for MSFS

Pucara for MSFS

Here are some in-game shots of the Ctrl/Ezy Pucara. We are currently finessing flight files and have now got the switchable loadouts to function. Hoping for a release pretty soon.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 004.jpg   008.jpg   006.jpg   002.jpg   001.jpg  

What about VC? The same like it was P3D?
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Great job guys, looking forward to this in MSFS.

Quote Originally Posted by YoYo View Post
    What about VC? The same like it was P3D?
    I'll second this...

It is possible that we will add a representation of cockpit walls but that is all. We want the Ctrl/Ezy concept to remain the way we designed it. If the cockpit were to be fully populated, we would be selling the Pucara and all other Ctrl/Ezy products as conventional AH product and not at the pricing we currently have them. With our other projects and continuing contract work occupying more of our time, we see no future for us in doing that.

Now that the Ctrl/Ezy concept has been out there for a while, we can see that the market falls into two categories. Those that "get" it and those that don't. With this in mind, we are more than happy with the results so far and see no reason to change much. If that means that Ctrl/Ezy has created its own niche market, then so be it. We will leave it up to the community whether they want it or not.

The upcoming Jaguar and Javelin will more than likely represent the final ( and on-going) expression of the concept.

I'll be all over this!!

I've always like the "poor man's A-10"!!

priller
    Windows 11 23H2 Enterprise Edition
    Intel i9 13900KF @ 5.8 GHz
    be quiet! Dark Rock 4 Pro cooler
    G-Skill 32Gb DDR5 RAM 7600-36
    MSI Z790 Motherboard
    Nvidia RTX4090 Graphics Card
    Samsung 1TB 980 EVO PCIe M.2 C: drive
    Samsung 2TB 980 EVO PCIe M.2 Data drive
    be quiet! Straight Power CM1000W PSU

Quote Originally Posted by bazzar View Post
    Now that the Ctrl/Ezy concept has been out there for a while, we can see that the market falls into two categories. Those that "get" it and those that don't.
    Not sure why after all the rehashes of these discussions we can't get across that there's a third group of us, those who are fine with simple systems, all up front on the instrument panel, but who want to be able to look around outside while flying.

The cockpit walls would satisfy that perfectly! I've been perfectly happy flying planes like the old Alphasim F4D Skyray in VR, with nothing functional on the side panels and very primitive bitmaps. If you want to slap a photo of the side panel down, that's fine, but I'd be happy with dark grey polygons or whatever.

As a bunch of have said, we just want to be able to look around inside the cockpit, whether in VR or just looking outside while flying an approach, without seeing big holes in the plane. We're not looking for a cockpit full of systems, just one with the holes plugged up. :-)

Won't satisfy the cold-and-dark guys, the rivet counters, or the hardcore systems fans, but that's what the Aeroplane Heaven version's for. But I'd never buy a $45 Pucara. I am the market for Ctrl-EZ, because I'd happily buy a $20 one.

Members who have read this thread: 0