Dover textue mod for Bob package

Thread: Dover textue mod for Bob package

Dover textue mod for Bob package

This is a texture mod for the bob package Dover area and harbour.

I use the assets folder from Diawiletti's cfs3 upgrade package in my Bob setup because I like the field textures and I've included that assets folder with a slight modification for this mod. I've added highlights to the flat tree textures.

Ive edited the colours,contrast and brightness of the dover harbour and town textures to match the terrain and I've included an alternate cliff texture.
    Also included are my GC harbour and dock textures for Folkestone harbour.
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/h5fwfk...CEMENT.7z/file
    Follow the install instructions carefully.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bandicam-2020-10-31-13-35-43-858.jpg   bandicam-2020-10-31-14-08-06-853.jpg   bandicam-2020-10-31-13-52-27-261.jpg   bandicam-2020-10-31-13-40-45-699.jpg   bandicam-2020-10-31-15-17-07-998.jpg  

Blog Entries
    That looks great!! I wasn't all that happy with how it was and this looks a definite improvent, will install as soon as I get a chance. Its also rather devoid of boats and ships, something else that needs fixing.
    CFS3 Battle of Britain Website: https://cfs3bob.wixsite.com/cfs3-bob
    CFS3 ACC Member & ETO Expansion Group

Great job there R!
    Looks very good, colours with Ankors shaders look spot on.

Many thanks

Shessi

Thanks guys!

It's a great package and I'm having loads of fun with the missions.

SOH-CM-2020
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Pattle View Post
    That looks great!! I wasn't all that happy with how it was and this looks a definite improvent, will install as soon as I get a chance. Its also rather devoid of boats and ships, something else that needs fixing.
    Agreed! It is also missing a few harbor guns, when compared to the GL of ETO for the same area.

If you look at Valetta Harbour in MAW, there are a lot of ship paths established in the harbour facility files. This means that flying over the harbour in a mission or QC there is plenty of activity. For some reason, (a cfs3 quirk), when flying over the harbour in a campaign mission, the amount of shipping activity (not counting static ships) is rather hit and miss.

Damn! appologies Daiwilletti, I misspelled your username in the first post, in too much of a hurry as usual.

SOH-CM-2020
    Thanks, rince33. I also meant to congratulate you on how good your work around Dover looks!

On the subject of a campaign package for Bob, I revisited my beta version the other day. It is working really well IMHO. As time allows I will try to separate out the essential files, in the hopes that it might form an "overlay" to Pat's Bob at some stage. The hard part is the arranging of files so it is a simple copy over on to the Bob Mk1 version, whilst still allowing for full mission functionality.

NB: the global layers that I am using add a few more harbour guns around Dover

Thanks for the update Daiwilletti, looking forward to its eventuall release.

Members who have read this thread: 0