livery forJahn C-47/DC-3 Model Base Questions

Thread: livery forJahn C-47/DC-3 Model Base Questions

livery forJahn C-47/DC-3 Model Base Questions

Shalom and greetings all my pals,

I have two questions regarding livery for Jahn C-47/DC-3 model bases please

First question is that I want to know if any P3D livery for Jahn C-47/DC-3 model base can work in FSX version of the SAME model base, please? I see P3D repaints for this plane that are not available for FSX so I wonder if I can use P3D livery for FSX version of the model base?

Second question is that I am wondering if any of you have Mount Cook livery for latest FSX version 3.12 Jahn C-47/DC-3 model base in your computer please that you can send to me?? I know that Adamski has in his servers but he is overswarped with his very busy real life obligations and it will take him too long time to look for it in his old servers. And I do not want to bother him again.

If you have the livery as seen on the photos below, please let me know the name of repainter so that I can ask him or her permission FIRST before asking you to send me the livery because it is against copyright rules to re-distribute liveries without permission from repainters.

Look at the wings

Thanks,

Aharon

Shalom Aharon,

If the P3D repaints are not for version 4.x of P3D (or higher), they will work in FSX.

Take care,

Priller
    Windows 11 23H2 Enterprise Edition
    Intel i9 13900KF @ 5.8 GHz
    be quiet! Dark Rock 4 Pro cooler
    G-Skill 32Gb DDR5 RAM 7600-36
    MSI Z790 Motherboard
    Nvidia RTX4090 Graphics Card
    Samsung 1TB 980 EVO PCIe M.2 C: drive
    Samsung 2TB 980 EVO PCIe M.2 Data drive
    be quiet! Straight Power CM1000W PSU

Quote Originally Posted by Priller View Post
    If the P3D repaints are not for version 4.x of P3D (or higher), they will work in FSX.
    Priller,

Thanks for good news and nice to meet you here on SOH forums.

Now I hope somebody has in his or her pc the already painted Mount Cook livery that I am looking for!

Regards,

Aharon
    Last edited by Aharon; October 30th, 2020 at 10:42.

Members who have read this thread: 0