Aerosoft Tomcat afterburner effect: Was a solution found?

Thread: Aerosoft Tomcat afterburner effect: Was a solution found?

Aerosoft Tomcat afterburner effect: Was a solution found?

I brought this up many months ago. To my knowledge, a fix never happened. The beautiful afterburner effect for the Aerosoft Tomcat disappeared when V5 came out. It just isn't the same without it! Do any of you know if someone found a way to fix it? Thanks, NC

Quote Originally Posted by Navy Chief View Post
    I brought this up many months ago. To my knowledge, a fix never happened. The beautiful afterburner effect for the Aerosoft Tomcat disappeared when V5 came out. It just isn't the same without it! Do any of you know if someone found a way to fix it? Thanks, NC
    Blame Lockheed Martin - their lighting system is awful. I gave up on it in the end - not surprised if it screwed up otherwise great visual effects on other aircraft.
    I wish I had enough time to finish writing everything I sta...https://www.facebook.com/DC-Designs-2156295428024778/

Navy Chief and Dean, I worked on the AB for the Aerosoft Tomcat for about a week. The results were so poor I gave up. Maybe someday there will be an answer.
    Regards, Tom Stovall KRDD

Well rats!

Thanks, Dean and Tom, for your replies. I still have P3DV4 installed, but things look better in V5. NC

Members who have read this thread: 0