Indiafoxtecho - FS2020 Product Roadmap - 10/26/2020

Thread: Indiafoxtecho - FS2020 Product Roadmap - 10/26/2020

Indiafoxtecho - FS2020 Product Roadmap - 10/26/2020

via IndiaFoxTecho Facebook Page:

*** FS2020 VISION AND PRODUCT ROADMAP ***

First we'd like to thank you once again for your your support to the Long-EZ and MB-339 launch!
    Second, it is time to share what is our vision for Flight Simulator 2020, and some of the products we are developing.
    We know have a team of contractors which allows us to deploy more and better projects: 10 new projects in the works!
    We cannot announce all of them right now...but these are the ones being actively developed at the moment.

First, while some of our projects will be the same aircrafts we did for FSX and P3D, we are NOT converting the assets: while some good bits of the geometry may be reused here and there, we are rebuilding new 3D and textures to FS2020 standards.

Second, we think that the current status of the simulator is not good enough to depict some aircrafts, namely our supersonic jet fighters, with the level of realism we'd like.

We have divides the aircrafts we'd like to do in three tiers:

TIER 1) Aircrafts that can be simulated appropriately with the current code base of Flight Simulator.

In this tier, we can announce that we are developing the following aircrafts:

• SU-31
    • MB-326
    • TA-4J

TIER 2) Aircrafts that can be simulated with the current code base of Flight Simulator, but either require some more research.

In this tier we can only announce that we we are developing the M-346 Master. There are other aircrafts being worked on.

TIER 3) Aircrafts that cannot be simulated in the way we want in Flight Simulator right now - basically our supersonic jets.

We started working on our usual suspects: F-35, Eurofighter and F-14... but do not expect any of them to be released before Q3 2021.

We will follow up with more details and estimated dates soon!

Very nice, looking forward to the MB326 and the TA-4. Is an A-4 planned as well?
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Looking forward to the Su-31!
    Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz Cpu, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB Videocard, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360 Water Cooler, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI Motherboard, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W Power Supply, G.SKILL 48Gb Ram @76000 MHz DDR5 Ram, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB Drive, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

Quote Originally Posted by Boss86001 View Post
    Looking forward to the Su-31!
    me too only hope that Asobo will add smoke system for aerobatics in one of the next updates!

I like where this is going!

I'm looking forward to the updated MB-326 again. All the jet trainers/attack planes work for me. Stunt planes, not so much. Having said that, it is nice to see them branching out.

Quote Originally Posted by Txmmy83 View Post
    me too only hope that Asobo will add smoke system for aerobatics in one of the next updates!
    I agree! We need some smoke.
    Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz Cpu, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB Videocard, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360 Water Cooler, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI Motherboard, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W Power Supply, G.SKILL 48Gb Ram @76000 MHz DDR5 Ram, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB Drive, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

Quote Originally Posted by Boss86001 View Post
    I agree! We need some smoke.
    and Asobo please give us the old classic Tower view back which many used for aerobatic flying from ground like RC plane flying!!!!

I had the M-346 Master in P3D briefly (before my PC got hit by lightning) and love it, so I am looking forward to having it in FS2020. That and the TA-4J will be a blast to fly in this level of scenery!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

M-346 MASTER VERSION 1.0.5

A bit later than we hoped for, we have just released the M-346 version 1.0.5 "100 ANNI DI AERONAUTICA MILITARE" to our distributors.
    It is a small update primarily aimed at fixing the wheelchocks/ribbons/covers visibility bug and adding the special color for the 100th Anniversary of the Italian Air Force.
    However we took the chance to improve a couple of small things.
    As usual the update should be available in a couple of hours at SimMarket, and in a day or two from the other distributors...except Microsoft, which may take a week or more.
    We are not done with this product yet and we hope we'll have a further update in the near future.

Change log:

Version 1.0.5 – 28/05/2023
    100 ANNI UPDATE
    - Added special color for 100th Anniversary of Italian Air Force
    - Fixed bug preventing ladders, wheelchocks and remove-before-flight ribbons to appear.
    - Redone thumbnails for uniformity
    - Added RSV patches to pilots
    - Redone canopy animation to use native variables
    - Added rear cockpit opening control
    - Improved glass material rendering of digital displays
    - Fixed bug in EMER / DEGR warning light visibility in rear cockpit
    - Minor improvements on canopy sealing model
    - Replaced code with default template on following components:
    Landing gear
    Parking Brake
    Rudder Trim
    Flaps Lever

https://www.facebook.com/Indiafoxtecho-594476197232512/
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=81650&dateline=141228  2824

Members who have read this thread: 0