New Norseman Started Flight 2020

Thread: New Norseman Started Flight 2020

New Norseman Started Flight 2020

I have started a new Noorduyn Norseman MK4.

This will set the bar to new levels for Cr1 as the modeling detail and textures will be higher then anything Cr1 has released to this date. Expect a multi million polygon model that is perfectly accurate in every detail.

Air model will be modeled through a real world virtual air tunnel software owned by an off site real aircraft manufacture. (More details on that later) 3d gauges. Super High def REAL Norseman engine starting and running sounds. This virtual aircraft will come in Float, Land and Ski version. All liveries will be of real existing aircraft with signed off permissions by all owners. Interiors will differ from model to model not only in textures but modeling differences as well to emulate the planes that the liveries are representing.

The engine selected was voted upon by real Norseman aircraft owners. It will be the very 1st generation Pratt & Whitney R-985 Wasp Junior. The screen shot is a auto desk 3sdmax 2019 representation of the new Wasp engine. All cooling fins are modeled as well there will be many more parts added. I will see if I can make hot spots(mouse capture points) for fine tuning calibration and maintenance adjustments right on the engine it self.

The plane will come complete with a real instructional manual and a Official Flying instructional manual as you will really need to know how to fly this add on. You could even do some of your actual training in this add on if you wanted to for Gauge training and so forth.

I hope you guys like this Add on and I hope it will find its way into your livery!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Norseman engine.jpg  
    Cr1-Software.Ltd
    www.cr1-software.com

Your source for fine Flight Simulation enhancements!

I will be rebuilding the top Rocker caps to the older style, and There are a few parts missing still that need to be added on. Its a work on progress.
    Cr1-Software.Ltd
    www.cr1-software.com

Your source for fine Flight Simulation enhancements!

Hi Thomas,
    Looks very interesting. Will be following your progress very closely.
    Don H

AMD Ryzen 5 7600X
    MSI MAG B650 Tomahawk WIFI/BT
    64GB Corsair Vengeance 6000MHz DDR5 C40 (4x16)
    Sapphire Pulse AMD Radeon RX7900XT 20GB DDR6
    Corsair 5000D Airflow Case
    Corsair RM850x 80+ GOLD P/S
    Liquid Freezer II 360 water cooling
    C:/ WD Black 4TB SN770 Gen 4 NVMe M.2 SSD
    D:/ Crucial P3 PLUS 4TB Gen 4 NVMe M.2 SSD
    Samsung 32" Curved Monitor
    Honeycomb and Saitek Flight Equipment

Members who have read this thread: 0