allegiance setting help, for pilots

Thread: allegiance setting help, for pilots

allegiance setting help, for pilots

Hi people
    There are various aircraft that need pilots,The problem is that cfs2 running with a max of 100/101 aircraft.
    For this reason I am trying to get a standar pilot for all countries, reducing the ger_pilot,us_pilot_brit_pilot to pilot.

any know all the numbers of setting of allegiance, exist a neutral allegiance?.Need use the pilot for allies and axis.

If you only use this pilot as a payload, you don't need to bother with the allegiance in its DP file.

I ask help to allen, for convert the MG_Pilots into objets_dp, to resolve this problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxstuka View Post
    I ask help to allen, for convert the MG_Pilots into objets_dp, to resolve this problem.
    Not necessary Max. William Dickens pilots, Wolfi's US pilot, Martin Wright's RAF Pilots, Shessi's Luftwaffe Bomber Pilot, and my Luftwaffe Fighter Pilot are all .bgl objects that attach via .dp. They can be used in any country's planes.
    Cheers,

Captain Kurt
    ------------------------------------------------------
    "Fly, you fools!" Gandalf the Gray

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Kurt View Post
    Not necessary Max. William Dickens pilots, Wolfi's US pilot, Martin Wright's RAF Pilots, Shessi's Luftwaffe Bomber Pilot, and my Luftwaffe Fighter Pilot are all .bgl objects that attach via .dp. They can be used in any country's planes.
    the william dickens pilots is bigger in size. martin wright raf pilots the same. I need the originals Mauro´s MG pilots,He make the ger_pilot,bri_pilot,and us_pilot. both have the same scale, like jap_pilot.

can you test if some pilot have the same size of MG pilots?.

Allen was kind enough to send me material on the subject, I haven't tested it yet.
    I'm going to test this material at night, and then I'll tell you

these are some important models that need pilot.All have breaking parts.

Re 2001 IS4G
    bf109F MAURO
    hurricane MAURO
    ki-61
    Fulmar IS4G
    A-26B Invader TANGO

Allen made pilots bgl. And running well

Members who have read this thread: 0