Razbam T-2 porting?

Thread: Razbam T-2 porting?

Razbam T-2 porting?

I can't locate the forum where I saw the screenshots, but the Razbam T-2 was featured, including the VC (in beautiful detail). I do not know how many of the gauges work in the converted model, or the various animations are affected, i.e. landing gear, flaps, etc...

I sent the originator of the screenshots a PM, but have not heard back. I just would like to know if anyone on this forum might have had success with this? Thanks, NC

I have not had complete success porting any model yet. I have had about 75-80 percent success porting the Virtavia HU-16, but only because I used the models and panel from the Legacy Importer and did the cfg's by hand.

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t...ase/165910/684
    Think there is a video too, but no responses to 'how does it fly'.
    Generally the animations work, and sounds though gear / flap sounds repeat forever so I turn them off.
    For jet imports getting the engines to work well is the challenge, though I've got a couple that work well.
    Props are much more successful, I've got a half-dozen or more that I would consider 80% done and are very flyable.

I was tempted to buy the Rz T2 to try but holding out, there is a rumour of a T2 from SWS.
    Cheers
    Keith

Simworks Studios has a native T-2 in build. Not sure how far along it is at the moment.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It's not a T-2 but Rob's 2-seat Cougar imports very nicely with good VC...

Cheers
    Keith

Oh yes, I DO know about Rob's beautiful Banshee, but where did you get that great looking paint? NC

Quote Originally Posted by keithb77 View Post
    It's not a T-2 but Rob's 2-seat Cougar imports very nicely with good VC...

Cheers
    Keith

It's paint1 included in the Cougar 8T download from Rob's site
    It is nice
    There is a little work involved in the import, not too hard...
    Cheers
    Keith

Quote Originally Posted by keithb77 View Post
    It's paint1 included in the Cougar 8T download from Rob's site
    It is nice
    There is a little work involved in the import, not too hard...
    Cheers
    Keith
    Oh, I missed the part about having to port the model. I just can't figure out the process (despite available tutorials), especially getting the VC to work. But your screenshot does look nice. NC

Members who have read this thread: 2